Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

My friend and her husband recently sold their beloved boat the C Angel. Before they said good bye to the boat they took down the worn, sun bleached but memory laden curtains and put them in a bag. A month ago, my friend asked me if it was at all possible for me to create a bear or two for her and her husband from the ragged and worn, memory filled boat curtains. Of course... of course ...... of course ..... of course. That's what I do! So, thought I'd share the first two... with an accompanying picture of the curtains.

1374618552_1-1-cangels_6.jpg
The C Angel Bears

1374618593_1-cangelbears_4.jpg
Before they were bears

Thanks all. (And she loved her bears) (I have enough fabric left for two more) (yet to be revealed) Vicki

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

Vicki..........They are FANTASTIC!!!!!!! You did an incredible job on them both!!!! Absolutely Love!!!! bear_wub

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

They are a fantastic pair! (oops just relized what i said!-no pun intended bear_grin ) How lovely that you can create 'something from nothing' that has such a lot of meaning for your friend.  bear_wub

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Brilliant work, you have done such a wonderful job and the outfits are exquisite  :love:

Hugs

Lisa x

ttilmo Totally Teddy Bears
Website

What a lovely idea. those bears will always have a story to tell and will probably remain in the family for many years. A great way to hold onto family memories. The bears are adorable.  bear_original

Juneau, Alaska

Thank you so much for your comments. My friend means the world to me and it was an absolute joy to build these angels for her!  bear_wub  bear_wub

student bearmaker Northern Ireland

Amazing work  bear_wub .Can't believe you created these beautiful bears from old worn out curtains  bear_wacko .
Very special deed,bet your friend was absolutely thrilled  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original .

Juneau, Alaska

Thank you, Renee... yes, she was thrilled and that made me happy, too!  bear_wub

Board footer