Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

bear_original Christmas is just around the corner!

bear_original  It's time to sign up for a TT tradition, the 2013 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!

bear_original  Sign up now through October 31, 2013, to receive holiday cheer from around the world in your mailbox!

bear_original  Just send me a PM or an email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com with your name, mailing address, and email address. 

bear_original  In early November, you will receive an individual email with the list of participants in the TT card exchange.

bear_original  Take your choice--send cards to everyone on the list or send cards to the five persons whose names appear after yours on the list.

bear_original  Sign up now to receive holiday greetings from around the world!

Cheers,

Gail

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I am certainly joining in again.  I love getting Christmas cards from all over the world.  :thumbsup:
Thanks for organizing this again, Gail; I will send you a PM.  bear_flower

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Yep, you can count me in too  bear_thumb Will send a PM
bear_flower

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck

It was a great pleasure to be part of the card exchange last year. If I am welcome I will take part on the exchange again.

Thank you for organizing it again, Gail

PM is on the way.

Conni Germany

bear_original Yes, I want to join this year too!!

Long Beach, CA

bear_original   There's just a little more than a week left to sign up for the 2013 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!

bear_original    Everybody's welcome!  The more, the merrier!

bear_original    Get holiday cheer in your mailbox from around the world!

bear_original    Sign up now!

bear_original    Don't be left out of the celebration!

bear_original    Send a PM to Plum Cottage Bears or an email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com with your name, mailing address, and email address today!

bear_original    In early November you will get a private message or email with the card list!

bear_original    Come and join in the merriment!

Cheers,

Gail

Miser Miser Bears

Cant wait, love international post bear_laugh

BeeBears BeeBears
Guben
Website

I would like to join as well- PM is on its way...

Sabine  bear_flower

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

I sent an email bear_laugh

Long Beach, CA

bear_original   Only five days left to sign up for the 2013 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!

bear_original   Don't be left out of the fun!

bear_original   Send me a private message (PM) or  an email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com with your name, mailing address, and email!

bear_original   Sign up now to get international holiday cheer in your mailbox!

Cheers,

Gail

Long Beach, CA

bear_original  Only three days left to join in the 2013 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange!

bear_original  Christmas is just around the corner!

bear_original  Come on, join in the fun!

bear_original  Cheers, Gail

Long Beach, CA

bear_original  My employer is sending me to three days of training away from the office, Monday through Wednesday of next week.

bear_original  I will continue to post the Cute Animal Pic of the Day, but I won't have time to put together the card exchange mailing list until after the training is over.

bear_original  Thus, I am extending the deadline for signing up for the holiday card exchange until Wednesday, November 6. 

bear_original  The good thing is that the extension gives more TTers more time to sign up for the card exchange.

bear_original  So come on and join in the fun!  Sign up for the card exchange now and get international holiday cheer in your mailbox!

Cheers,

Gail

Long Beach, CA

Don't miss the boat!  Sign up for the 2013 Annual Year End Holiday Greeting Card Exchange today!  Registration will close today.  And then I will make up the list and send it out.

Cheers,

Gail

Conni Germany

bear_noexpression Do you already have the list?

I already have a selection of lovely cards for my TT friends, so I can't wait to get started.  bear_smile

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Did everyone get their list of names.  I signed up but haven't received anything yet. I'm thinking maybe i didn't sign up properly!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Thanks Gail!!

Thank you Gail for organizing this.  bear_thumb
All my cards are written and ready to be posted.

I have only used hand-made or originally designed cards by local and international artists!  bear_flower

Board footer