Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Winston is created out of my new cat pattern for 2014. I wanted to created a cat that could pose in many different natural cat poses yet still feel soft like a real cat.
Winston is 15" long with a 9" tail. He is created out of the highest quality Belgium faux fur. His features are needle sculptured (no felting was used) and he has a hand-colored realistic tabby coat. He has brown/gold eyes set in handmade eye sockets, and an ultra suede nose. His paw pads are sculptured tan soft leather and are soft like a real cat's paws. His head is jointed and his front legs have soft armatures that enable Winston to give hugs and pose in many different positions. His back legs are loosely jointed. He has carefully placed interior bead socks to add weight in the right places.
Karen Lyons
KJ Lyons Design
Winston can be found at Bear Pile:
http://www.bearpile.com/item/80332
1393943523_winston1.jpg1393943547_winston2.jpg

Christina Posts: 978
Website

Gorgeous!  bear_wub

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website
SilverClaw Posts: 39
Website

Karen, he's beautiful!! if only i hadn't spent my paycheck, i would snap him up. bear_original although, depending on whether he is still available when i next get paid, i might do then XD

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Already been admiring this lover on Bearpile. Gorgeous kitty so natural!
michelle

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Goodness, he is absolutely beautiful!  bear_wub

oksana tymchenko Oksana Tymchenko
Ukraine, Kiev
KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Thank you! everybody. I am so happy you enjoyed Winston. He is one of my fun guys  bear_original  He is off to his new home in the UK and I'm sure he'll be making his new owner smile as much as he made me happy.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Fabulous, love her  bear_wub

Pauline xx

Zorka Zorka Bear´s
Karlovy Vary
Website

Beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer