Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Hi Everyone,

I need to ask a favor!  One of my collectors called me on Monday to tell me that one of my bears was in the Dec issue of TBF. This is the first time that I've sent a photo and I'm very excited that Grayson is in TBF. Unfortunately my subscription ran out in Jun and as I live in a very small town there is no place that sells TBF.

If anyone would be willing to purchase a few copies for me and mail them to me I would be so very very grateful!  I can pay with paypal!!

Thanks!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I can't get TBF here in Belgium, Jane; although I used to have a subscription, but it was a bit too costly due to postage costs. bear_ermm
If nobody can help you, you can order back issue from the TBF website, but you will probably have to wait a few weeks until the latest issue becomes available : http://shop.dollsmagazine.com/back-issu … print.html

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Thanks Peter.  I have that site bookmarked and I'm going to be checking daily for when they come available.  I just hope this issue doesn't sell out too fast!

Board footer