Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi ladies.  I just wanted to post a separate thread to say "Thank You" to all of you who emailed me privately regarding the two recent unkind posts aimed at me in this forum.

I really enjoy visiting with you each and every day.  You have enriched my life in many ways.
I have been feeling just aweful at these unkind, mean attempts to discredit me and my love for my art.

Most bear artists are supportive of one another and there always room for forgiveness.  I harbor no hate as that is not part of my being.

Always be true to your self.  That is what my father says,  and that is how I live my life.

I am truely blessed to have such warm people here who care.  That's what teddy bears are all about.  They are symbols of love and caring and everything that is warm and fuzzy.  These traits will shine through all of your lovely creations....and you all know who you are.

Thank you for being my friends.
Very sincerely,
Judi

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thank you Judi,
for your kind wonderful support for us.
I will love to be the Bear Artist one day and hope to
support other New Artist  like the way you doing for us bear_original
Till then, I should practice practice practice :P
Bear Hugs/Marie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Well said Marie!! 

Just glad that the comments haven't driven you away Judi!!  We love you to bits, love your bears to bits, and love your knowlege to bits!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Judi ,
                 You hold your head up with pride as your bear are so stunning, you have given more to this group than anyone. You cannot let anyone do this to you, I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say that I look forward to reading your posts. Were all behind you Judi, and you can rise above it and anything else that comes your way. 

Big Hugs from Scotland.

Rita xxxx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I feel so sorry to think that some people can take time to be unkind to a truly amazing artist like yourself Judi. Chin up and a big smile!  We love to hear from you and your help to us is just precious. I find you a truly wonderful and kind lady and we would miss you so much if you didn't participate in Teddy Talk. Your cyber buddies love you!

Jane.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I'm way behind in my reading matter, so haven't a clue what's been written.  Just sticking my head up because the title of your posting caught me eye and I'm saddened to read that you've been made to feel uncomfortable here. 

Keep smiling!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Judi,

Along life's path we all encounter stumbling blocks.  They may cause us to trip, but they are never meant to keep us down.  Dust yourself off and keep on going.

Marie,

You say you hope to be a teddy bear artist someday, I say you already are.  You are creating teddy bears, you are an artist.

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Thank you Judi,

Your love for all of us is truly reciprocated! You are a talented artist in every respect and I am glad you, as the special person that you are, have become my friend and often times my bear making mentor. bear_laugh

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I just send you all hugs I can, Judi :). You're so wonderful !
Avec ma plus sincère amitié (=with my most sincere friendship, or something like that:),
Marion

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you so much.  You are all diamonds and it shows through your kindness and the beauty, not only in your words but, in your creations as artists...and just plain decent and SUPER human beings.

Bless you

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

WHAT!!!!!! Why did someone have a go at you Judi? I've not been around much so don't know what's been going on.
Judi - you are a sweetheart and have always been kind, helpful and funny - i mean the funny bit in a nice way :D

Don't ever change a hair on your beautiful blonde head - we all love you as you are :)

Penny Poodles :P

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Judi, aww honey,

you know how I feel already.....but I have to say, which I didn't before, how proud I am of you because you do not quit!

You are a joy to know.....even just a tiny bit here on the site.....

PS  You sent way too much in shipping....so I told Sue Ann not to add any shipping and the balance will be added to the baby bottles our local pregnancy center gives out, that we fill up with change, to help the little gals in our community who get themselves in a pickle and don't want an abortion.  Hope that's OK with you....

You are stronger than the person who was unkind, because HE who is in you is stronger than all.....and HE will never let you down.

Dilu

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I just caught the drift of this and I am truely sorry Judi. Your bears are so very uniqe and so wonderfully you!!! It pains me that any of this happened. Like you said. You know who you are as a person and a human being. A beautiful HONEST lady inside and out, through and through. My heart is with you Hon and the old saying still goes.....it only takes one bad apple!!!!!!!! You are a true artist and a gem and allow know one to take a slice of that from you! Hugs and God bless.

Louise

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Judi,
I'm with Paula and Penny in not having a clue what has happened BUT..... whatever it was and whoever it was will certainly now see they are the minority here - that you are a wonderful person, artist and friend. You set a wonderful example, have much to offer and are a very talented and giving person. It's a shame some people can't appreciate and respect those things in another human being. You matter to us and your input here matters to us. In fact, it wouldn't be as interesting and fun without you here. Glad you are able to rise above... that's what makes you YOU!!!

Big Bear Hugs!!!
Daphne

PS... Now that I've gone snooping to find out what it is I missed I have to say that this sort of thing is going to happen in the automotive industry, the clothing industry, the jewelry industry, the home appliance industry.... YIKES! You name it! Can you imagine if all those 'suits' sat around in a board room pointing fingers, whining and throwing out accusations..... we'd be walking everywhere, naked and without jewels or the means to cook or clean. If we were able to find these things they'd be made by only one company with high prices, limited selections and heaven forbid that manufacturer ever went out of business! Every concept originates from somewhere, grows and benefits both the originator and others when shared. In the bear world and here at Teddy Talk that's what we're here for.....SHARING.... and we have fun doing it! I don't care where you are though, there is always someone to spoil things. But they don't stick around forever!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Judi

I have been absent for a week or so while my PC went to the doctors - so I've missed all this.   I can't believe that anybody in this wonderful bear making world of ours could do this.

In all my time of creating bears I have always said how lovely people in this little world of ours is, in fact I've never met anyone who isn't.   I've always thought how lucky we all are to share this wonderful gift, and share and be friends - what could be nicer.

Judi, please remember we are all here for you ALWAYS.............

Just one click away.

Take care

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I have always had a high opinion the lovely kind and caring ladies in here........ and now it is even higher than ever!

What a beautiful bear family we have here!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Judi, my Sugar Babe Gal... sending ya big hugs again!  Thanks for all the help and support you've given to each one of us on this board!  And I'm so glad you haven't gone anywhere!!

Luv ya Girl!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

There is hardly a thing I can add , the bunch of us expressed it all! I feel really bad that something like this can happen so fast..it's very hurtful to everyone.What a difficult thing it is. Heres my hug Shelli (((((( Hug ))))))).

Board footer