Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

tazlove Tracy's bears

hi I have been selling my bears on eBay for a few months now.
lots of looks and a few sales but not a lot. bear_cry
but after Christmas no one is buying. bear_cry

I have put then on as handmade bears but when I go on the the handmade part of ebay there is a lot of fabric bear and stuffed animals in that group.
see as my bears are mostly mohair or faux furs have I putting them in  the wrong category.
if so what would you sale them as ???????

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Hello!

I don't make bears, but i certainly have bought a bear (or three) on ebay.  I always look under:

Dolls & Bears -- Bears -- Artist -- One of a kind

I hope this helps you!  :0)

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Yes, I would also say that if your bears are OOAK then the category would be as EJ suggested. I have found that often the period right after Christmas is a bit slow with sales, so I wouldn't worry. XXX

tazlove Tracy's bears

thank EJ will give that a go thanks bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Also when posting in that section choose your title carefully. Many people just go to ebay and type in a few words. If your bears are one of a kind, list them as such, OOAK Artist, mohair, teddy bear etc..add as many detail words as you can that you think people might be looking for. Do not add words like cute, no one really searches for words like cute.

tazlove Tracy's bears

thank everyone for the help
looks like i have got to do a few changes on there  bear_thumb

Board footer