Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jozi Bears Jozi Bears
Johannesburg

Yesterday I spent the better part of my bear making time crawling around on the floor looking for pins I dropped. I impaled most of my fingers with the needle and now sport  a selection of flower printed plasters on my digits to avoid red spots on the mohair. I think I have a total of 3 un-hurt fingers. Then I glued the little accessorie to my fingers that was meant for the hat I made... and burned the remaining un-hurt fingers with the glue gun. And lastly I managed to get the airbrush ink on my new shirt. Well that was only yesterday. Woke up this morning and couldn't wait to start the process all over again.

Christina Posts: 978
Website

bear_grin
When I made the wire-skelleton for my ring-tailed lemur, the wire slipped out of my fingers, and the other end slashed upwards - at my eye.
It didn't stop watering for an hour...

Jozi Bears Jozi Bears
Johannesburg

Yikes Christina that sounds like you almost impaled an eye:)
The other day I decided not to look for a pin I dropped and eventually stepped in it... hence crawling around on the floor yesterday!
Tx

Board footer