Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

After checking out Doodlebears outstanding pictures from our New Years Eve party. Oh! I have to first say Thank you so much for my gorgeous dancing partner Mr Tom Seleck! As we say down here, "Boy Howdy!!" :dance:
Okay back to the pics, I went to the Users Photos list to put some names with these faces. I must admit, we have one beautiful bunch of guys and gals!! Dont y'all agree? I just love seeing everyone from all over the world. This just kinda blows me away. To speak from someone from Australia, Japan, UK, Scotland, Canada, Belgium, Russia, France...Oh by the way.... Marion, My 22 year old son saw your picture and asked "Wow" mom is she a model???
:hug:   :hug:  You are all a very lovely group of people and it is a pleasure to be in your company  :hug:   :hug: 
Have a wonderful New Year!!  bear_flower

taralee teds Taralee Teds
south australia

I totally agree Roxanne...bear makers are as lovely on the outside as they must be on the inside!!  bear_tongue

Deb Upstate New York

Amen Roxanne!  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

After checking out Doodlebears outstanding pictures from our New Years Eve party. Oh! I have to first say Thank you so much for my gorgeous dancing partner Mr Tom Seleck! As we say down here, "Boy Howdy!!"

Thanks so much for your comments Roxanne, I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the pictures and the dancing partner.
I agree we do have a beautiful bunch of guys (not enough) and gals here on Teddy Talk. It's been a pleasure working on all the pictures and having such a great time at the parties with you all.   bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Jane  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ditto, well done Jane.  :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

There are lots of people in the user photo gallery... there are still some of you lovely ladies missing... so, come on, share a pic!!!!  bear_happy

Board footer