Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

faysie123 Posts: 3

Hello everyone !
im a novice miniature bear maker and reside in southern Ontario Canada. It's a real challenge to find supplies, particularly fur fabrics suitable for these mini projects. I doubt if there are any providers in Canada but information for any distributors would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks Faye

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

I am not in Canada but can ship to Canada.

So many lovely fabrics posted on your website but  I'm overwhelmed with all the categories . I'm looking for fabrics with woven back, no fray but unable to determine which ones to order from your photos. Do you have a sample chart I could order? .I'm also wondering what the average time for delivery would be and where are you located.
Many thanks

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thank you! I sent you a private message with more details.

Eager to hear from you. Where do I find your private message. Nothing in my email thus far.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

On top of this page next to your name; PM you should see my message

BearlyBears Bearly Bears
Melbourne
Website

I know this is an old topic but in case you hadn't found any supplier in Canada I wanted to let you know about Sassy Bears - they are based in America and have a sale on at the moment, on all their miniature fabrics!

BerLynne Ontario -GTA

Actually, as a girl from southern Ontario, I prefer ordering from intercal to be honest, they ship well , and their fabric really is great. Second, I use a lady in Australia and oddly enough shipping costs are lower!  The only other option I use for fur suitable for mini bears is Etsy , with the filter turned to Canadian suppliers, you can get really lucky!

Board footer