Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

I have been working on a pattern for a panda, it took me a few attempts to get it right, but this is my first panda! He will be going to his new home soon and I have decided to start another one with purple mohair, so I am excited to see how purple panda is going to come out!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Nice eye patches, Jen! Looking forward to seeing the purple one, too.  bear_flower

Becky

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Delinda, most mohair suppliers carry a large range of lengths and textures. bear_original

Our site sponsor Intercal has a great selection (but if you're not in North America, let us know. Maybe someone can send you a PM with the name of a supplier in your part of the world).

Becky

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Thank you so much Becky and Delinda.

The mohair doesn't have a specific texture name, but is just listed as 9mm mohair from my usual supplier here in the UK. I notice that various textures come and go and it is luck more than anything what happens to be in at the time.

Board footer