Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Sweet Hut bear urbane chain lucky thread
Website

Please know that they are not suitable for small children.

I would like to introduce you to my bear Ilya. He was born on January 15, 2018. It is crocheted of mercerized cotton. Filled with environmentally friendly polyester fiber. The eyes are acrylic. Movable legs. Bear in a beautiful fixed costume. There is a metal pendant on the neck. Materials: cotton, polyester fiber, acrylic eyes. Bear height 8.5 cm., Weight 10 g. It is connected from cotton Iris ruby No. 0904, mills No. 6404, bleaching No. 0101. https://in-dee.ru/ruchnaya_rabota/igrus … _85_sm.php

I would like to introduce you to my bear Mark.He was born on January 17, 2018. It is crocheted of mercerized cotton. Filled with environmentally friendly polyester fiber. The eyes are acrylic. Movable legs. Bear in a beautiful fixed costume. There is a metal pendant on the neck. Materials: cotton, polyester fiber, acrylic eyes. Bear height 8.5 cm., Weight 10 g. Tied from cotton Iris peach No. 0602, dairy No. 0103, terracotta No. 5812.

Website

bear_wub Nice thanks for your interest in my creations

Website

Bear woke up in the morning
He was going to work.
He drank coffee in the “Cafe”,
Eating a trout sandwich.
I got in a beautiful car
He looked around the windows.
He rode the field, rode the forest