Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Jenn
So sorry this has happened to you and try not to let it discourage you from making bears. I have found that generally people who act this way are usually very unhappy people themselves
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

LynBlair Posts: 139

But I think I would send her bear back to her as well with a little note saying thank you but no thank you.

That's what I was thinking.  With any luck, she'll return your poor, abused bearchild, too. 

Supportive hugs,
Lyn

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I will be getting my little one back! God forbid she should be burdened with a bear so unworthy of her love!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

The gollies and hubby and I support you Jenn. 

dilu

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Good for you Jenn...

bear_thumb   bear_thumb

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I think sending the bear back is the right thing to do Jenn...besides, you don't want to own a bear crafted by this person do you? It will forever remind you of this time and how rotten it made you feel.
I think if you include a note with the bear saying that it has become apparent to you that the bear you made for her has been ill received and therefore you wish to swap back again, that this will be enough to make this person feel pretty crummy. (supposing they have heart that is!)
What a shame there are hurtful people out there. I know the majority of bearmakers out there are loving and caring...but I have had my fair share of experiences with the less than loving ones too(certainly not on TT though! bear_wub ), so I understand where you're coming from. It certainly leaves you with a nasty taste in your mouth. Spit it out and move on!
Love to you. :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Jenn I can't believe taht happened to you!! I really want to punch them for you.
I am involved in only two boards and they are both really lovely.  the other boards I have looked at haven't been as warm or friendly so I'll stick to the two of them.

Pages:

Board footer