Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

PlushPuppy Posts: 110

I was a member on here back around 2012ish I think and it was fairly busy here. I have dropped in to have a look but it looks very quiet and empty. Is the site still in use? Or has everyone moved on to a different site and if so, can somebody direct me to another forum for bear/plush artists please?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

We are still "active" (up and running), but much less so than in our earlier days.  Some of our users still show their latest bears or other handmade creations, we have questions occasionally for which we hope we can provide suitable answers, and our library is full of information and 'how-tos' on making bears.  You can still learn a lot just from reading older posts.  My only suggestion for finding current teddy bear forums is to use google.  Good luck.

Hi SueAnn, I do remember you from when I was last on here. I don't suppose there's many of the other members still posting, that's why I asked if there was another forum everyone has moved on to. I'd prefer to stay on here as this is the site that helped me back when I started so it seems unfair to go somewhere else but it's so quiet! There a reborn doll forum I frequent and that has near constant activity and posts so where has everyone gone? People are surely still making bears if they are making dolls?!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I really don't know the answer to why there's not much interest anymore, Plush Puppy.  I know there are a lot of used-to-be active Teddy Talkers on Face Book, but don't know why very few of them post on here now.  But as long as we occupy space on the internet we're still interested in talking teddies.

That's a real shame. I don't like facebook or use it and much prefer forums myself. I think they're safer too, well as safe as anything is on the Internet anyway. Hope others come along to post before too long.

Board footer