Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, dear! Who have stolen the sun???? bear_angry
Clouds, clouds, clouds, everywhere clouds. I haven't seen the colour of the sky or the sun for many days now...
I begin to feel depressed. bear_cry
On a sunny day my flat is not very lighty, but on cloudy days, it is soooo dark all the day. i need to switch on a light to sew or read. bear_sad
When I am ouside it is even more depressing: humid and cloudy. bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Could you send me some sun please?

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I'll get right to it Sophie...it is going to be 70 today and the sun is gorgeous.
Did we have a thread on this or did a friend tell me about using those daylight bulbs to help get over the winter duldrums?  Anyway, the person who was talking about it said that it really worked.
Darn...that is going to drive me crazy all day now...was it a thread here on TT...someone HELP me!!
Nanc.

Oh Gee, Sophie....I have to add the birds are singing merrily......does that help? bear_wacko

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I would send you the sun, but it will only be here for the day. Yesterday it rained then snowed all day. Today we have sun. Tommorrow more rain and snow, I'll send the sun tomorrow when I am not using him Okay! bear_grin
Hugs, Kathy

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I'll trade my sun for some snow! Come on, it's January! I want to build a snowman with my little girl, but apparently that's not going to happen this year.  bear_sad

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Kathy, i accept your offer.
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower  :hug:

Nancy, we use energy saving lights in the flat, because bills are so expensive! i am not sure that the lights you are talking about are cheap and energy saving! but thanks for sharing some sun with me!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Sandy, here we did not have any snow at all!
bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
I don't even have snow to trade!
Only humidity...  bear_ermm

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

We only got one decent snow this season, but it melted too quickly.  bear_sad

Ok, Sophie...then you need to get out and go for a walk.  Get outside girl !!!

Everyday I walk.  Not in the rain, but cold, hot...it doesn't matter.  I just get out and when I come back I am refreshed and feel so much better.  Besides it gives all the dogs in the neighborhood someone to bark at...something to look forward to, you know, kind of like 'lunch on two legs'  :doh:   What would the dogs do without me?  I know they look forward to seeing me. bear_grin
On rainy days, I take a long soaking bath...candles the whole bit.  Sometimes I will go downstairs and snip a bunch of violet blossoms and throw them in as well...just to see them floating around.  Anything to give your mind a new direction.
Pamper, Pamper, Pamper!!

Hugs honey,
Nancy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nancy, you're a total hoot.  "Nancy, a.k.a. DOG CHOW."  Love it!

I also love that you toss homegrown violets in your bathwater.  Now that's the kind of self care we could all benefit from.  Makes me wanna take a bath right now.  But then, I just woke up, so that doesn't make a whole heckuva lotta sense.

bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'll very gladly swap our forever sunny days for some of your clouds and rain, Sophie!!  We are in the midst of a severe drought with very high fire hazards - so would welcome some of your moisture.  I'm going to try to transmit sunny, warm days to you via thought satellite!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Actually, we don't have that much rain, and when we have some, it is light rain. so we still need more water too. Lots of places in France did not have enough rain that year and are dreading next summer...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Sun here too.  Lots of it but we have had rain as well.
I know how it feels when its grey but sophie use the days to work on your bears, website or photograghy skills.  Cloudy days are apparently best for bear photos.

Board footer