Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I am off to bed...started at 3:30 this morning....and I am too tired to read through all those posts.
Can someone tell me we are or we aren't?
Nancy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wish I knew  bear_ermm

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I think, ladies, that legal issues are being explored.  It is quite possible that because of our litigious society we wont be able to do this on the board.

However, those who are interested could do it through e-mails perhaps?

At any rate, we all love this board and no one wants to do anything that could possibly, in the even most remotest way, come back on Intercal or Kjeld and our wonderful friends at Intercal.

We are very very lucky to have such a wonderfully run board, that is always growing and changing....who knows what is next?

I know that someone, maybe Shelli, will be posting something when the bottom line has been explored.

dilu

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I am so very sorry guys? I have no idea what you are talking about?? It must have been the Merlot I was enjoying over the holiday season? Anyhoo! Let me know what I am missing!

Many Hugs Louise

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

I dont either, please let me know as I haven't been able to be online much at all, due to school.  Are we not allowed to do swapa anymore????  If someone can please send me a message....

Susan

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Mmm, no... that's not it, Susan.  You're absolutely free to talk about personal swaps or swap ideas or swaps for cards or swaps for bears or swaps you'd like to make for X, Y, or Z item... all you want.

What's being referenced here is that there was a lot of talk a week or so ago about creating a new, separate SWAP forum here on TT.

I think after consulting with legal minds that the concensus is:  There's too much liability for Intercal & TEDDY TALK if we become a swap board in any official way.  In other words, I think the idea of a subforum specifically for swaps -- supplies, bears, whatever -- has pretty much received the kabosh from the powers that be. 

That's what we're referencing, and only that.

Thanks for asking.

bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh pooh  bear_sad

I was hoping to get rid of this ucky black matted mohair...

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How much have you got, Kim, and what would you like in return?  THat might get the ball rolling...

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I'll have to measure.. it isnt a big piece... I'll measure when I get home... I just dont like sparse or matted and it is BOTH!  BLEECH!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Ya want somtin diffrent?...dye the background colbalt blue...LOL...Id just experiment with that fur...never know...Winney

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Its not really the color.. it is just that is is sparse and matted... blech... Here is the size...

It is kinda in the shape of an "L"  it is 28"x 8" and then the other part is 28" X 19"

It has a sticker on the back with the style number - it is " 1" pile sparse ratty mohair" and it is black with a black background...

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

MOHAIR2.JPGI think I have another piece that I THINK is mohair... I am not sure... I never saw anything like it before... what do you think gals, is it mohair???

LOL I just noticed in this pic that you can see my stab marks (from felting) on my index finger if you look close LMAO

Black mohair?!?!?!?   What is it like, show me a picture.....what do you think I use for hair?????I love black on black, I live for black mohair.....if it has any length at all I can probably use it.....is it from Intercal.....I can look it up......

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I cant get a good detailed pic because it is black  bear_sad

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Kimmy...get yourself some leather gloves at the thrift/antique shops and cut the fingers off...then put one finger inside of another and then stick YOUR finger inside the double thick 'finger glove'.  Use the 'gloved finger' to support your work and take the brunt of the needle...not your bare finger  :doh:

You need to arm youself against those nasty needles and remember to take really good care of the wound...that is a PUNCTURE wound and nothing to fool around with!  Opps, sorry, just ended my sentence in a preposition...bad girl, bad girl!

Nancy

Nanc, you can end your sentence with preps, dangling participles, or dangling particles.....any way you want!  We are just happy you are here.

Kim send me an PM with a price, if it something I can handle I let you know back.

See we can do this without being on the board

dilu

Board footer