Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

TEDDY-TALK-BARNYARD.jpgI'm starting to wish I had saved my original layered PhotoShop file rather than flattening this thing at the outset because I thought it was a done deal.  But we keep getting new contest entry pieces posted here!  And dang me, but I'm running out of space to fit 'em.

Anyway, less to toot my own horn than to keep you all in the loop and updated with the latest version of WHEN ANIMALS GATHER... here is the latest version of my imagining of  THE TEDDY TALK BARNYARD with our newest addition, Kelly's winged FREJA.

Enjoy!

Deb Upstate New York

:clap:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Is the GANG ALL HERE?  or are there more.  :dance:  :dance:

I feel sorry for the entrants who don't belone to TT....see what they are missing out on.  Shelli's own version of the  "TT Barnyard"   bear_grin

You do great work Shel!

Hugs to you honey,
Nancy

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Now the picture is even better!   bear_original  :clap:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shelli, thanks sooo much for taking the time to put together such a great picture (and doing it three times!).  It's great to see everyone's piece together!

Hugs,

Brenda

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I'm glad Judi's tiger is on the other side of the fence from the other little critters   bear_wacko

You are all so clever, now each and every one of you needs to reach around and give yourselves a big ol' pat on the back   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I reckon that gorgeous little tiger would have a field day and a rather fat little tum if he escaped.  bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think piggy is lucky that her mommy made her wings, otherwise Judi's tiger would have a side of bacon!!!  LOL 

Wonderful pic, Shelli, wonderful critters girls!!! They look fab together!!!!  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Beautiful!!! They are all unbelievably unique..Good luck, girls!

Julia

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  Shelli thanks for all your hard work!  :hug:

They look fantastic!!!  I'll have to save the montage...and go take a peek at Freja's new entry....

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
melissa wrote:

I'm glad Judi's tiger is on the other side of the fence from the other little critters   :wacko:

Ahhhhhh yes!  But he is eyeing that juicy ham hoovering above his head...hhhhmmm Tigers can leap ya know!

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Great work Shelli.

BTY  EVERYONE ...Shelli just designed my latest avatar!!!!  Obviously she does very professional work.  Just email her if you are interested in having her create one for you.  Her prices are very very reasonable.  Also, I can print this out to use as hang tages on my bears.  I have my avatar photo on one side and all the bear's info on the other.  They look so professional hanging on my bears.
THANKS SHELLI!!!!!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Fab Shelli...wh created the horse ? He is very regal...Winney

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Judi, thanks for the sales job. You're hired! bear_original  Glad you like the designs!

PS  Bacon makes tigers sick.  Just FYI....

Winney... the winged horse, FREJA, was made by Kelly Zimmerman of CANNA BEAR PAINT.  You can find more about it in its own thread in the SHOWCASE section.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Love, love the avatar Judi and Shelli!

Board footer