Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Sorry to bother you, friends : I have a big problem with ebay... My bear Perceval, does not appear in the artist one of a kind list, on the US ebay...
Here is the link of the gallery :
http://dolls.listings.ebay.com/Artist_A … ngItemList

And here is the link to my auction page :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … %3AIT&rd=1

I do not understand... And I have lost lots of money as I wanted to be in the featured area but did not choose the good thing : "featured plus"instead of "gallery featured"...  So I took "gallery featured" but the other can be undone so I have the 2 things... :/

I'm a little silly, I think... :doh:

Please could you have a look : maybe the problem is just for me and you can see the bear ? Do you know what I can do if the auction does not work ?

Thanks a lot friends, and lots of bear hugs,
amitiés,
Marion

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Marion...give it a little while.  I see you have just listed it...sometimes it takes an hour or even better for it to show up in the listings.  That happens quite a lot.

If you ever have a question...go to the Ebay HOME page and in the upper right hand corner, you will see 'LIVE CHAT'  .  Click on there and you can chat with a tech.  They are pretty good and ususally know what you are asking, or will tell you hold on, and they go check it out.

I feel certain it will show up in an hour.
Nancy

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks so much for the explainations, Nancy  :hug:. I panick easily  bear_rolleyes  bear_whistle  :redface:  :redface: .
Lots of hugs,
Marion bear_original

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I totally understand Marion...I have been known to have a few of those panic attacks myself  bear_grin

Good luck with Perceval!
Hugs, back at 'cha.
nancy

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Bonjour marion. It's OK, i saw him bear_wub

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oh ! Thanks a lot Irène ! I see him too now : it works ! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Thanks again, friends : that's wonderfull to have such help ! Teddy Talk is really great ! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Marion!

Yes, it's there now... but I also think eBay is/was having a problem... now mine has also disappeared.  Just posted a new thread about it.  I'm so glad you and Tammy posted your eBay problems so that I knew to check, and that it's not just me!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

As I'm always near the computer when I put an auction, I will check if yours, Tammy's, Nettie's and Judi's (sorry if I forgot someone  :redface:  :redface: ) are still there this afternoon :). If some of our bears disappear again, I'll tell you !  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Marion,

Perceval is there in all his glory - has a lovely face and I like his woolen jersey, ready
for the winter time.
Best of luck with his auction.

Hugs
Carolyn

Board footer