Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Everyone,

I just had to tell you all that one of us (a very modest one of us I might add) has an article about her and her adorable bears on the internet at Bears & Buds' webzine. It's our own Danni Whatford and her Delartful Bears!! It's a wonderful piece about Danni with lots of bear pictures!

You really ought to have a peek at it..... http://www.bearsandbuds.com/webzine/Australia-Danni.asp

With less than a year of bear making under her belt she's really on her way!! Great article, Danni! Way to go, girl!!!!

Congratulations and Great Big Bear Hugs!!!

Daphne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

WOW . . . incredible writeup, Danni . . . and thanks much for the link, Daphne!!  We already know Danni as a star on our board and now a lot of other people know.  The selection of bears in the article is wonderful, but I wan't to see a pic of Danni now!!  I don't care what you look like, Danni . . . you are beautiful!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I agree, Sue Ann, we have yet to see a photo of this wonderful chick!!! Com'on Danni.... pweeeeeze?

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Excellent article; congratulations Danni.  I know you're worked hard, participated lots, and gotten to the bottom of all your questions with hard work and effort.  You deserve every bit of recognition you get for that, and for those darling, darling little cubs of yours.  bear_happy

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Big Congratulations on the Bears& Buds writeup! bear_laugh  Very charming bears you make.  I especially like the one with orangey fur and a dark face; it looks rather Aboriginal. bear_cool  Thanks for mentioning your online artist friends, too. bear_original  Hope this attention gets you lots of fame and business.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Fantastic Danni!!! I'm so pleased for you...you must be really chuffed! Now we weally NEED to put that name to a face.....rising stars can NOT be invisible!!! And I don't believe that you aren't pretty....if I can show my mug and not care what anyone thinks...so can you. C'MON!!!!:P

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yayyyyyy Danni!!! 

Wow- we couldn't be prouder of you, hip hip hoooray!

Daphne thank you so much for the link-many of us would never ever have known....

and I'm a betting Danni wouldn't have told :lol::lol:

You bet she's a rising star!

Hugs and golly giggles to you two for sharing with us

Dilu:P

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely wondeful Danni! Your bears are wonderful but we already knew that! The article is very well written and the pics show off your wonderful talent. I too want to see a picture of you Girl! Do you think if we all bug you enough that you would be so kind as to send one? I know you are as sweet on the outside as you are on the inside. Congrats!

Hugs Louise

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yay Danni!  What a great article.  Congratulations!  You've always been a star to me!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Way to go Danni!!!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Congratulations Danni!  great article :D:lol:
Your bear is wonderful and have your style!  bear_original 

Thank you for the link, Daphne!

Bear Hugs/Marie

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Danni,

Just saw Bears and Buds... How Wonderful!   Your little bears are sooo  cute!!!   Every one of them has personality.   

I see several are sporting those bell collars.   Too cute!!!

Hugs,

Wanda

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh you girls are so sweet.  Firstly thanks to Daphne for posting the message!!!!   Very sweet of you!

Thanks to EVERYONE who wrote!!  I must admit I did see most of the photos this morning, but needed to head out the door, so I could only write now.  I'm very pleased with the article, a little embarassed though LOL  It is lovely that you all are so supportive.

Oh okay , here's a photo of me.. *gulp* Only because I was sooo pressured into it.
dannipic.jpg

Thanks everyone, you've really made my day!!!!!

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Danni, You're pretty, just as we expected.  Thanks for yeilding to the pressure.  It's so nice to have a face to go with the (famous) name. bear_laugh

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Danni, you sly foxy chick!! Congratulations :D

Eileen

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Danni,
                   I think a big "Well Done " is in order. I must admit it is nice to get some recogniyion for your work. This month I am Artist of the month on Planet Teddy Bear which is part of Teddy Bear Club International ,and I was feeling quite low before someone mailed me to say I was in it.How quickly it cheered me up.  You look so nice and its a great picture. Heres to You Danni.  Cheers.

Big Hugs from Rita xxx

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow That's so wonderful!!Hi I'm new...

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Welcome, Shari :D

I absolutely LOVE your bear. Please tell us all about him. Are there more where he came from?

Eileen

Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Shari,
              Welcome to Teddy Talk, I love your bear on the Avatar too. How long have you been making bears?? And where are you situated in this big world. You will love it here.

Scottish hugs from Rita xx

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Girls.I'm from Canada.(Nova Scotia) I make mostly mohair bears but I can't resist the long faux furs like Sumner's.He is 24" and on ebay right now.My I.D is bearmaker11.I'm very new to this whole thing and a bit computer illiterate so bear with me.

Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Shari, Where did you purchase Sumner's lovely Fax Fur then ?? I,m not great with the computer either ,but this is the place to be ,cos you can learn almost anything here. Have a nice week-end.Hugs Rita xxx

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Rita:) I work in a fabric store and they bring in a few fat quarters.I just happened here last night and think it's a wonderful place to be.It'll give my husband more to complain about if I spend even more time on the computer.
  My grandfather was born in Scotland,can't tell you exactly where though.

Blessings,Shari.

Ayrshire, Scotland.

Well, Youre half way here already then, what a pity you don't know where he came from. Lots of Scots from the islands went to Canada years ago and I think were among the first settlers there. This group is so addictive ,you may not be able to keep away. Hugs rita xx

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh Danni, you have the most contagious smile! :D
And there is a HUGE resemblance between you and your bears..... the eyes, the high forehead and I bet when you do get a serious look your expression matches your bears'!! And the ears.... not the size but the placement. You and your bears are just beautiful!

Shari, Welcome! Sumner is wonderful!! We hope you'll share more photos of your creations with us.

WARNING: This Board Is Highly Addictive!
You've arrived in the Land of the Hopelessly Crazy.... you name it, we're crazy about it.... Bears, Chocolate, Each Other... Glad you could join us!

Hugs,
Daphne

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Rita.I just looked it up,he was from Ayr. My parents just visted Scotland,Ireland,England last year,great trip!! My Mom's mother had relatives come over on the Hecter from Beauly,Scotland.Small world:)
I'm already having trouble staying away.Thanks for the chat,have a happy day,Shari.

Board footer