Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to pop in to say how wonderful all of those bears are in the Bears for Sale forum!  I always take a quick peek at them... but I never seem to have time to repsond...they are all so wonderful!!  I've felt bad that I haven't said anything lately... but wanted ya'll to know how much I've liked them bear_original

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

It's hard to keep up with them all isn't it Laura?  I'm amazed at how much work is being produced on here! bear_original

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

Yes,  there are so many wonderful bears showing up on this forum.  I too often take a look at each one  and admire all the creativity.  I wish I had the time to respond also more but want everyone to know I think there is a high quality of bear  making going on here.   Life has been very hectic lately with going and returning from the Clarion, Iowa show which was wonderful by the way and now getting ready to go to TBAI.   plus family times.   
        Janet Anderson

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ditto on all of the above.  What great bears you all create.....  I too wish I could post on each of them...but with so many I would be here all day.......and.....I really need to get back to creating right now!:P

It would also help if I could quit making so many typos I have to go back and edit!:rolleyes:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL Judi!  I hear ya on the typos!  I keep telling myself not to worry about it... everyone will know what I mean.  But I can't help myself bear_rolleyes

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Judi - that's part of the perfectionist in us artist.... I finally had to accept the fact that it would take me almost twice as long to post replies here if I worried about correcting typos!!

However, if you click "POST REPLY" at the bottom of the page rather than typing in the box at the bottom of the thread you then have the chance to preview before you post. It's just one more step I never seem to bother with.....

We'll understand and love you.... typos and all!!!

Hugs, Daphne

PS... ON TOPIC - I too have seen some wonderful bears posted - the amount of talent here is just mind boggling!!! Amazing!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Laura and everyone ,

All bears(&friends) in the *Bear for sale* are
sooooo super superb !!! :cool:
I feel like looking at the nominee bears in the big contest...... and I admire every artist.

Bear Hugs/Marie

Board footer