Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

bear-dress-ebay-169.jpgbear-dress-ebay-176.jpgWell hello to everyone bear_grin  i purchase a light tent on eBay and i haven't received it yet but in the mean time i found a plastic box and placed it upright and placed some lights on either side liked Judi said and took a photo bear_grin  just thought i would give you a little look well it will do till i get my real one. I{ can only get better }

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I just ordered a light box on ebay and can't wait till it arrives. I'm also thinking about buying a new camera.  My digital is one of the first that came out and I've had it for a long time.  It doesn't do close ups very well and just a little bit of movement it is blury!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Nice pics!!!

Jane

Deb Upstate New York

THAT'S MY GRAMMA in your picture!  bear_grin

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Jane i cant wait for my tent either Deb what do you mean it looks like you granny

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

What kind of light tents did you buy on e-bay
Hugs
Gail

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

The light tent that I bought is soft sided 32"x32"x32" and it folds down into a neat little carrying case.  It also comes with 3 backdrops!

Jane

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

THats the one i was going to get but i had a slip of the finger and ended up with two then i had to try and get myself out of one bear_angry  so i ended up with a 30" one with 2 backgrounds for 74.99 thats with post ,why do i all ways get myself in a mess  bear_wub the sell is digitech   so i ended up with the smaller one with the dearer price i am no good at shopping.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Is there a brand name for your light tents? I have been looking at the EZ cube. What site did you go to?
Hugs
Gail

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Gail i just went to eBay.com and placed light tent in

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

I just received my light tent :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: Im so excited.  But it definately is like a bullet when opens as it pops up fast! bear_grin  bear_grin 

My question is can anyone tell me HOW to get it back in the little package it came in.  There should be directions!!!

Jane

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I got mine too great fun

Board footer