Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just a big, public THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart, to Kelly, Chrissie, Paula, Vicky, Aleta, & Lynette.  These superstar women and teddy bear aficianados have seen to it that my collection of TEDDY BEAR SCENE issues is complete.  (Lynette, yours are still en route, but I have received my copies from everyone else.  Chrissie... check's in the mail!)

You really rescued me, ladies, from what I thought was an un-rescuable situation.  And it wasn't even a partial rescue; I got rescued ALL THE WAY!!!

It's amazing to me, to imagine that friends in New York, Florida, England, Oregon, and South Africa -- all points on the map! -- were just a keystroke away, and willing to help out someone that is, essentially, a stranger.  The kindness of this board never ceases to amaze and inspire me.

I'm grateful for you ladies, and all who participate here warm-heartedly, sharing a part of themselves, every single day.

Big, huge, hugs of friendship and gratitude,

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shelli, I'm so glad you were able to get all the copies of your article that you needed.  It's such an incredible experience to see an article on your bears in "print"!  Now your whole family can celebrate with you!  Now, don't forget to laminate, frame AND autograph the copy you are giving to ex-hubby LOL!

Yes, I think the members of this board are incredible - warm, supporting and extremely helpful.   :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:

Hugs,

Brenda

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Shelli, it's easy to offer help to someone who is always offering help to others.  bear_happy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I was incomunicado for 2 days, does anyone need TB&F mags sent to them?

dilu

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Shelli, I'm so glad that you  complete your TEDDY BEAR SCENE issues.  :clap:  bear_flower
Big Congrats for your bear in mag and warm support from TT members !     :hug:

Dilu, where you been for 2days ?what is in the T&F issue ??
Any of TT members bear ?
I'm so curious for all Bear Mag...
but I can't afford for every mag. bear_grin  he he

Board footer