Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Johnna,

I just noticed the new format for indexing the different mohairs and color scans.  This is sooo much easier to use.  I have always had trouble finding a certain color in the type of mohair I want or visa versey finding what types mohair come in a certain color.   I usually go to the web catalog and try to figure it out.

I do hope this is a new feature as I just noticed it, or has it been in service for quite a while ??    Whatever, it will make my mohair shopping a breeze!

Thanks for the indexing of mohair and color scans.

Hugs,

Wanda

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Wanda.....

you made me laugh honey, cuz, I thought the same thing.....'how did I miss that?"

let's hope Johanna tells us it is new.....but if it isn't at least we have each other for support in our tunnel vision and lack of awareness :lol::lol::lol:

:PDilu:P

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What on earth are you guys talking about?  Give me a link so I can see... !

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Omigosh, Shelli,

I think this is what they mean

http://www.intercaltg.com/catalog/index.htm

I have such a hard time resisting temptation anyway, finger poised and itching to hit that little 'BUY' button  . . . this is going to make it that much harder!! :/

Luv 'ya anyway, Intercal

Eileen

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Shelli,

Click on Intercal Features at their home page to see what we are discussing.

Thank you Dilu, so glad I'm not the only one with nearsightedness.

Wanda

Johnna Johnna's Mohair Store
Costa Mesa, California
WebsiteShop

Hi Wanda: I don't know how to tell you this, but.....Intercal Features http://www.intercaltg.com/features.html has actually been around for a long time. bear_original

Except for the Web Catalog, it was the first page we started working on after we decided that the "flat" scans were not good enough as color or quality references.

The page is always expanding as we are able to add scans. I would say that Intercal Features is the page you should use if you're a "serious" shopper!!! As you can see, it's divided into colors and qualities. Use a "color link" as a reference for a color and a "quality link" as a quality reference. bear_original

One can argue that the Web Catalog is better as it is more complete, but I'm with you. I like Intercal Features as a "Quick Guide". bear_original

A newer page is our Photo Gallery http://www.intercaltg.com/special/22.html, but this page is probably for those who are looking for a nice "visual" presentation.

A lot of artists have contributed to make our "three-dimensional" presentation so successful. Sue Ann has contributed a lot of scans. Shelli is there, Paula Carter is there and many more including yourself. Thanks to all of you. bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yikes Johana

Teach me to just click on the e-mail specials and slide over rather than go through the home page!!!

How funny

Gotta love you guys

Wonkydo!

Board footer