Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi sweetie

Sending you best wishes and hopes and prayers for speedy recovery...I think you said the surgery was Wed.?  Well prayers before and prayers after can only help!

We look forward to your first post when you feel up to it and letting us know how things are going.

Hang in there...The gollies will be dancing for joy when you recover!

love

Dilu

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Thanks Dilu,
                        I go into Hospital on Wednesday with the op on Thursday, I also have to go for 2-3 hours to-morrow (Monday ) for ECG, blood tests etc, which is a new way of time saving when you go for your op. But although a bit nervous,I am a very positive person anyway, and with all your support I just know that i'll be fine. As soon as I can I will let you all know how I,ve been. I will look forward to catching up with the postings as soon as I am well enough. You lot all take care of one another while I,m gone.

Big Scottish Hugs

Rita xxxxxx

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Rita,
I'm sending you best wishes too :)
As Dilu, I will pray for before your OP
and after until you come back here.

Please take care...
Hugs/Marie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Rita,

We'll all be with you through all those yucky tests and right through to the post-op. Sendig prayers and hyper-hugs and good thoughts. What is the name of your hospital--it might better our aim if we knew exactly where you were! :D

Do you happen to know a stone house in Helensburgh at 2 Queen St. near Kincade? That's where my hubs grew up. I have no idea how it's being used now, but I wish it had come down to us. Unfortunately, John's mom married the Clifton family estate agent, and got herself disinherited. When he died, the property had to be sold. :(

Eileen

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Girls,
                   Well, i have just spent nearly 3 hours at Crosshouse Hospital this morning for a series of Pre-Op tests. So its all set for Thursday (Day of the Op ).

Eileen, I will go and look for 2 ,Queen Street ,next time I,m down, I love that place too, I was Born on the Isle of Islay but went to school in Glasgow ,about 30 minutes from Helensburgh ,so we went there often. Will be in touch hopefully some time next week. Big Hugs from Rita xxxx

Board footer