Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

calender7.jpgcalender5.jpgcalender4.jpgcalender3.jpgcalender2.jpgcalender1.jpgI got a wonderful surprise this afternoon when I checked the mail! :dance: 

Patsy sent me this gorgeous calender showcasing the beautiful Blue Mountains where she lives and I wanted to share some of the spectacular photos with all of you.  The originals are much brighter and clearer. My pics really don't do them justice. I'm sure the real thing is just that much more stunning too.

I knew Australia was beautiful, but wow!  When my nine year old son saw the calender he said, "Ohh! I want to go on vacation there, Mom!" 
I want to go too!
Travel is one of my very favorite things, but when you can't actually go somewhere, pictures are the next best thing so I'm loving this calender!! bear_wub  Thanks Patsy. You are such a lovely, thoughtful person. :hug:  I have been in a bit of a blue funk lately but this really made my day. Thank You!! :hug:

Oh, and interestingly enough, this was not the calender that I was referring to when I wrote the post about Australia Day. The mail hadn't even run yet when I wrote that. Synchronicity again?

Hugs

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow wow . . . what glorious scenery!  How thoughtful of you, Patsy!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The postal service is full of synchronicity today!

This is a glorious series of photos; what beautiful scenery.  And what a lovely gesture by Patsy.  Lucky you!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Ohhhhh Bonnie, I hope I didn't spoil the surprise then...... I thought that you must have received the Calender... I am so glad you like it Bonnie ....

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I love it Patsy! It was a wonderful surprise and so nice of you to do this for me. Thank you very, very much. :hug:  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Bonnie those are really beautiful!!!!
My girlfriend lives there now, in Sidney. I will go visit her now!!!!  bear_grin

Thank you for sharing those.  bear_thumb

Big Bear Hugs

Kassity

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a beautiful calendar and gesture.  I want to visit Australia some day  bear_rolleyes

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Kassity...  what part of Sydney does your friend live? If I ever win the lotto I would invite you all to come and visit ..... I would then be able to buy a large guest house .. there is one in a local magazine and it is beautiful ......but much too big and pricey for us ... but if I won lotto I wouldn't need to clean it or hubby tend the grounds bear_cool

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow what a gorgeous calendar Patsy.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh, what a beautiful calendar Patsy !  bear_wub
Thanks for sharing,  Bonnie.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Stunning photos of a beautiful place!  I too would love to visit. 

I heard this on cable on Animal Planet:
When European explorers arrived on the shore of Australia they asked the natives what these animals were called with the long feet and tails thak hopped.  Since the natives did not understand the language they responed, "Kangaroo"  which translates into 'I don't know what you are asking'.   Hence the name 'kangaroo'. bear_thumb

Board footer