Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

snowpony.jpgsnow2.jpgsnow1.jpgHi everyone,

I woke up to find this white world outside!!  I went out to take lots of photos and am now trying to warm up - brr-rr-rr-!  I thought you might enjoy seeing some of them.   I wanted to say a big congrats to all the nominees and big HUGS to those that were not nominated this year despite beautiful entries.  I have been trying to read some of all the entries I've missed lately with not feeling very well, still struggling but I just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How beautiful, Catherine.  How old is the windmill.

I remember going shopping in Germany when I first got there and thinking as I walked into the 'general' store, and realizing as I looked at the year thatr was carved into the the area above the door.....and realizing that the store's building is older than my whole country. 

It gave me a completely different concept of time and reality.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pics.....cold, yes, but very beautiful.  Now, when spring comes maybe you will share the same scenes from the spring perspective?

dilu

nettie scotland
Website

It looksbeautiful.We are allwhite heretoo,just a bit late for Christmas!!!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hi Catherine,

Sorry to hear your not feeling well! bear_sad  I'm sending healing vibes your way. bear_happy

Thanks for sharing the pics, they are beautiful. It looks very cold though.  Is that a windmill in the second photo?

Feel better soon! :hug:

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Oh, pretty picture!  We haven't exactly had a white winter in NY state (first time I can ever recall, and I've lived in the area for almost 20 years!).  Please pack up your little brown & white friend in the one photograph and send him over to me, won't you? 

Sorry to hear you have not been well, hope you start feeling better soon!
:hug:

Kelly

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Oh I envy you, this is something we just never see in South Africa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get well soon,
Lynette

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

What beautiful pictures-the landscape looks fabulous!  Your furry friend looks a little surprised with the snow LOL!  Sorry to hear you haven't been well - hope you feel better and pamper yourself for a while.  Take care and thanks for sharing your pictures. 

Hugs,

Brenda

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Catherine, I do hope you soon fell 100% better! The pictures are just wonderful and the best place for me to see them is on my computer. I'm pleased to say so far my area of this world has not had too much of the white stuff, yes it looks really beautiful but I would rather have dry warm weather. The pony is soooooo cute I do hope he doesn't get too cold! thanks for sharing you pictures with us all.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for sharing the great pics!  It looks so pretty.  No snow ever in Florida.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

My white world .... how fantastic and thanks for sharing these wonderful photos, Catherine.
We are sweltering over here in the heat.

Sorry to hear that you have not been well and hope that you will be feeling much better soon.

Hugs
Carolyn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful photos, Catherine!  Love the pony . . . hope his shaggy coat is keeping him warm.  Start feeling better soon . . . so sorry you haven't been well.  :hug:  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

beautiful photos!!! I love the little pony! I have never seen a windmill (other than on the travel channel and things like that)... does it normally snow over in your area?  It is cold here too.. no snow though...

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Cathrine they are great pics ...... Erin I love your new avatar ..it looks great

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow great photo's Catherine, I do feel sorry for you in the cold weather too. Thanks for sharing, hope you are better soon too.  :hug:

Board footer