Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

To all the wonderful members of the Teddy Talk Board:

We have carefully analyzed the possibility of a Teddy Talk Award or awards.  At present neither the Help Advisors nor the management of Intercal feel this is the right time to be considering a contest.

We appreciate the enthusiasm and understand the eagerness to attempt this venture, but presently we are still concentrating on the functioning and workings of this board.  And we are still working on the new attractions and forums we have currently in development.

We have grown so fast that we feel a need to continue solidifying what this board stands for and how we can best help the bear industry.

We would be willing to reconsider this question some time in the future. 

We all believe that this board would not be the outstanding board that it is were it not for the support and contributions that you the Teddy Talkers make here. We are grateful for you and consider it a privilege to be able to work with you on this board.  Thank you for understanding where we find ourselves at this time.

On behalf of the the Help Advisors and Management of Intercal,

dilu,  ( Diane)

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nicely said!  And my thanks to the readership, too, for their enthusiastic ideas and ever-evolving idea of what this forum can be.  We ALWAYS appreciate feedback and suggestions; it's just not always the "right time" to act on them.

Thanks to all,  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wish we could implement all the ideas and suggestions that we get on this board but, in reality to do that, Teddy Talk would have to eventually take over the whole internet.  We don't want to spread ourselves too thin while we are still a fledgling message board.  Just make improvments and progress at a steady, but solid speed.  Thanks to all of you for understanding our position . . . we appreciate you.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, very nicely said!
Professional, straight forward, no-nonsense.
Dilu, are you feeling OK???   bear_tongue

When I think back to what TT was like just less than a year ago I'm amazed at how quickly and successfully this board has grown in membership participation, appearance, functionality and services. It just blows my mind!!!  bear_wacko

The computer geniuses, graphics queen, management and advisors who keep us all informed and on the up and up have made this such a wonderful place to be!!!  :clap:

Everything has it's time and place! Perhaps one day there will be awards.... in the meantime there are so many wonderful things happening here already and from the sounds, more things to come.  :dance:

Most importantly, to me anyway, are the special friends we've made here and all that have to learn from and share with each other!

There I go being sappy again!  bear_innocent

Hugs to you all! :hug:
Daphne

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

"Ditto" what Daphne said - couldn't have said it any better!

Hugs,

Brenda

You can't know how much we all appreciate your understanding.  Thank you Daphne and Brenda.

dilu

Daphne said

Dilu, are you feeling OK???

Why thank you for asking, Daphne,
we cracked open a new bottle of Reisling from one of the local wineries.....I am feeling no pain and find everything amusing right now.....(especially the hubs, who got home for work not too long ago and [b]now [/b ]wonders if he dropped his check when he got out of the car.....he coudln't think of this before the new storm hit?  bear_wacko )

dilu

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I could not agree more Daphne ... how this is such a special place, with special friends,
and how much we can learn and share with each other.
Thank you everyone, for making Teddy talk such a special place!

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Daphne, Brenda, Carolyn
"ditto" -

couldn't have said it any better!

Being a new member, I wanted to express my feelings about TT. I am very happy to be here and able to be part of this wonderful group. I have experienced, many things here on TT in my short time here. I have had the honor of being close to all of you as fellow Artists and have had many laughs, some tears, in the heart felt stories that I have read, and last but not lest made new friends.   :hug: 

The appreciation I have for the people who are patient with me. When I don’t make any sense at all  bear_wacko when I am typing in. I think? I called someone a dodo once after I quoted her, when I meant ditto.  I truly hope she didn’t think I was calling her a dodo! I sometimes wonder which side of brain my is actual working some days. LOL I just loved that post of Judi’s Typo Kings and Queens. It really hit home for others and me. “tear”.
Daphne couldn't of put it any better

Most importantly, to me anyway, are the special friends we've made here and all that have to learn from and share with each other!

This kind of personal warm interaction is very hard to find on the Internet these days from any kind of site. This was my main reason for joining TT, it is what makes this site as Daphne, Brenda, Carolyn said, so special.  bear_original

The Help Advisors and management being so personal involved, make’s it even more fantastic! Which is unique in it’s own and is very hard to find, indeed!

I would like to thank all the Help Advisors and management of Intercal for making this possible for all of us. I appreciate and understand all the hard work you all do, with the responsible of management and consideration of all involved, it must not always be easy. You are all very appreciated with "Big Warm Hugs"! bear_original

I look forward to more laughs, tears and new friends.  bear_original  :hug:  :hug:
Ok.... and maybe the odd idea.  bear_grin

Kassity

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Very nicely said by all....I love checking in here every day ( several times) to see the new tips and questions that maybe I can help someone with a solution..
I really do appriciate being able to chat with other bear makers as I am sort of shut in a lot due to my  health problems..
There is always something to learn too. a new way and old way and often there is more than one way to do something.....creating fine bears and Gollies for collectors is an art and we get so much stimulation here that we are just " buzzing" to try something new...how wonderful...
And I must say I love Intercal...thank you so much for providing us a way to communicate on a daily basis and for all the beautiful furs that are offered...and I won't forget the other stuff too ! Anything new coming down the pike for bear makers to use ...I think Intercal will have it !.... Winney

Board footer