Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Like many of you i have a problem getting on TT and not getting enough done on the gollydollies.

so i came up with a carrot carrot method....no sticks, they can hurt!  Ouch!

Instead of actually thinking in time-too abstract for me- I have to complete something-like this morning I had to finish jointing before i could come back.  Now i get to spend some time, but the first time I have to powder my nose, euphemistically speaking, I have to shut down and get to work.  the sun is out and there's garden stuff to be done.  Then I can come back.I hope this way of monitoring time will help me get an extra golly or two done and .....still not deprive me of TT.

silly?

well,  :doh:  what would you expect of me? 

bear_wacko

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Dilu,  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin bear_grin
I know what you mean..... I am trying to fix my photos and I am working on my next bear at the same time...... and barn chores, dog play, art work submissions are due anytime now..... etc - etc - to bad we can't clone ourselfs and do many things at a time.......  bear_grin SUN!!!!...... oh ya ...... I see it..... almost forgot what it looked like! LOL

It is nice to see the sun again.  bear_original

Have a nice day Dilu

Hugs Kassity

p.s I mean ...opps!  here I am again........  bear_original

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Dilu and Kassity,  bear_flower  bear_flower
Isn't it glorious to see the sun?!!  Now if only the East wind would quit blowing. 

I'm getting my TT in now because we have guests coming for the weekend and I know I'll be the busy hostess the whole time.  It will be the first chance I've had to see if I'm addicted to TT.  Can I truly stay away all weekend?  We shall see!!  Until then though, I'll happily sit here and try to catch up on everything that's been posted since 7am.  I have a time limit though......afterall, the house does need to be clean when guests arrive!   bear_grin

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Well OK, but if you find yourself drinking less water over the course of the day so you can spend more time on Teddy Talk... it might not be working quite right.

bear_grin
Kelly

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Aleta & Kelly,

I am waiting for a PM...so I thought I would just say....... Aleta your are a wonder!!!   bear_thumb

I can't even think about guests...... LOL I have teddy hair  - heads - body parts - eye balls - from one end of this house to the other....... bear_whistle I have a very small work place and I have kinda took over the living.....kitchen.....hall way..... and it is licking into the bedroom  bear_shocked .... LOL
My husband is so kind to me!!! at lest for now LOL  bear_original

Your enjoy your visit Aleta  bear_original

and it is a glorious!!!!

Hugs Kassity

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I hear ya gals. This is supposed to be my only time here.

So if you see me on later, give me heck!

Have a great day ladies :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bearlyart wrote:

Well OK, but if you find yourself drinking less water over the course of the day so you can spend more time on Teddy Talk... it might not be working quite right.

bear_grin
Kelly

HAHAHA <snort> HAHAHA

bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Dilu, I do the same thing... I made a bear this weekend and I told myself I couldnt get on until I finished a leg then i was on a while, then back to making an arm, and so on bear_original  I spend WAAAAY too much time on TT... Dont get me wrong, I love ya gals LOL

Board footer