No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

6 more days to go, Miss Mindy

rest up now while you can!!!   :dance:  :dance:

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Thanks for all your warm words, everyone! I'm excited to be doing the reporting. It's something different for me, too. I've got lots of appointments with manufacturers ranging from collectibles to plush toys. so there should be plenty to share.

Mindy

Unless i'm mistaken, i do believe Mindy is packing and taking off tomarrow?  I, for one am very excited that she is doing this ofr us.

I am moving this post back up to the top.

dilu

Lancaster PA

I'm leaving tomorrow morning! I've got my "war plan" ready: a notebook full of schedules, names, and notes. I've got business clothes and pinchy shoes--and boots, because it's supposed to snow. And I've got a juicy novel for the train ride. bear_original I'm a little nervous because my laptop is in the shop and I haven't heard from my magic computer guy about getting it back today...but Kellie Love, my ad manager and partner in crime, is packing hers, just in case, so we're covered either way.

I'll be visiting the Doll & Toy Museum's show tomorrow, then start Toy Fair appointments and rounds on Sunday morning. Kellie and I have planned lots to see and do, and we'll try to share it all with you.

Two special highlights: On Sunday night, we'll be at the Broadway Bears auction, where we hope to do some celebrity spotting between auction lots. (Last year, the cast of "The Producers" did the opening number!) Scott Stevens of BC/EFA has already given me permission to photograph and given me some insider tips on when to have the camera ready.

On Tuesday, Kellie and I are going to the Steiff event at FAO Schwarz, where a member of the Steiff family will be signing bears. We'll get shots of the event and the store, for those who haven't made it to NYC.

More tomorrow, "live" from New York!

Mindy

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

How exciting - have a great time!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

It sounds like a marvelous time to me!  I'm sure I can safely say for everyone here, we look forward to hearing all about your trip.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Mindy.
     Have a wonderful time in New York - it's a wonderful city!  Can't wait to see all you pictures.

Hugs

Brenda

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm going out of town but will be back just in time for what will be your first "live" report, Mindy.  I'm really excited and can't wait to see what you've found and where you've been.

Thank you again for letting TEDDY TALK be a part of it all!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh wow, Mindy . . . this is almost as exciting as being there!  Thank you, thank you for your generosity in sharing your fun with us!  Can't wait for the first report . . . have loads of fun!   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Lancaster PA

Quick update: computer is ready, camera works, tests work, so I'm definitely good to go tomorrow. I knew it would come together, but when I still didn't have a computer at 4:30pm, I was getting nervous!

Talk to you tomorrow from NYC!

Mindy

Woo hoo, this is getting good!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Mindy, have a great time and we look forward to your report.

Carolyn
bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  This is very exciting. Can't wait . . . thanks, Mindy!  bear_flower

Eileen

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance:  :dance: Ooooh, I can't WAIT to see the pics and hear the reports!!!!  :dance:  :dance:

Mindy, do be careful out there....we don't want you or Jare and his mum getting lost in a blizzard!  bear_cry  :hug:

Johnna Johnna's Mohair Store
Costa Mesa, California
WebsiteShop

Hello All Teddy Talkers: Mindy Kinsey is reporting "live" from Toy Fair. Look in Topic Highlights for details. Have fun.

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Well I just found this post. I hope that you are able to get in ok Mindy. I don't see any new posts for Today. I have already seen a few new wonderful faces. But I'll let you share all of that. But I will share that I have fallen in love with a couple of Steiff pieces.

Board footer