Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I just love your new avatar, is this one that you have made? It is a beautiful Bear.....

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Thank you Patsy! Yes, I made this bear. It's my first mohair bear and now I am in love with mohair. I can see how this could lead to trouble with the wallet! bear_laugh
Patsy, I've been meaning to tell you I noticed you have a new avatar too and I really like it! I recognize the background as your beautiful Blue Mountains area and the bear is very cute.  bear_wub He looks like he is ready for a horseback tour through the mountains. Sounds like fun!! I wish he was a little bigger so I could see him better though. Is he posted in the showcase or for sale forum? If he is I'm sorry I missed him! I will have to look again. I just can't keep up with all the posts! bear_wacko

hugs,

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Bonnie I know what you mean, I find it impossible to keep up with all the posts.. The Bear in my avatar is Clancy and he has already sold... but I agree he needs to be bigger, I am working on it. Bonnie I really love your Bear...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I agree with Patsy I too really love your bear Bonnie. What a cute face he has.

trouble with the wallet

Boy Bonnie I can relate to that one. Over all the years I have been making bears I have spent so much money I dare not even try and add it up...the shock would be too great!
I will stitch on in complete denial.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Jane wrote:

I will stitch on in complete denial.

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Me too!! bear_flower

hugs,

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhhh Jane,   

I will stitch on in complete denial

We can all be Queens of denial.  I kept track my first year.....that was enough.....But to his credit, and i mean this most sincerly, The Hubbs did not blink an eye... bear_wub

dilu

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Yes Bonnie, I meant to say to you what a lovely new Avatar Bear you have - really pretty.

Also Jane, I love it when you said you would stitch on in complete denial.
Amen to that!

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I agree to everyone !
Bonnie your avatar bear is absolutory adorable !!  bear_wub
Great work.  bear_thumb

Bear hugs/Marie

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap: Me too!   :clap: Bonnie your new avatar bear is fantastic!!!  bear_thumb   Its been great fun to watch you come on leaps and bounds as a bear artist  :dance:

Thank you all very much!! :hug:  :hug:

Board footer