Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Dear Miss Mindy,

The management and Help Advisors and TeddyTalkers and all the Teddies and all the Gollies
and all their Friends, Roosters, mice, kitties, puppies, and every other critter imaginable and made here:

want to thank you for your fantastic reporting on and pictures of the Great Big Snowed in Big Apple Toy Show of '06!

You just did such a great job, and shared so many wonderful pictures, and brought to life so many of the movers and shakers in our wonderful little Bear Universe.

Thank you so much....

Let's do it again!!!

PS Thanks to your wonderful bosses too....great sports and everyone had a wonderful time!

gollyslobberkisses ( As everyone knows those don't get handed out too freely)

dilu

PS  Thank you for remembering the gollies....my guys loved seeing their cousins  bear_wacko

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Hear Hear!!!! :clap:  :clap:  A great big THANK YOU MINDY!!!!  :hug:   That was so incredibly neat that you were willing to share with us!  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Yes a HUGE THANK-YOU Mindy for taking the time to take pictures and share so many with us.  It was the next best thing to being there.  The pictures were wonderful and looks like you had a great time. 

Big Hugs !!!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Mindy...I can only echo what everyone else has said...I thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts..and seeing it all photographed to expertly.

Thank you for the time and energy you spent on giving us all a flavour of the Toy Show....

It's much appreciated...

Jenny :clap:  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Thank you, Mindy! You were wonderful to share with us. It was indeed a rare treat.  bear_flower

Eileen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I agree wholeheartedly with what's already been said.  I really felt "inside" the action... and I got to do it without wrestling with what I heard on NPR, just last night, was the largest Central Park snowfall on record, since snowfalls have been recorded!  Wowza!

The pictures were terrific and the bears, inspiring.  It was great to get a peek at the faces of those bearmakers we all know and admire, and equally wonderful to grab an up-close-and-personal glimpse of the humor and humanity of the editor of a fabulous bear magazine -- the one which marked my first-ever trade-publication purchase!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for letting us at TEDDY TALK be a part of your Toy Fair 2006 experience.

:hug:

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

I agree also.  So wonderful to have the show brought to us via your reporting and pictures.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

WELL DONE MINDY!

Thank you for all your hard work to bring us the report, it has been very interesting reading and great photos too.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Mindy,

Thank you very much, for your wonderful reports and photographs.
It was great to be able to peek into the Toy World Fair and see all the wonderful creations.
Many thanks for this gift.

Living on this side of the world,  seems not so far away.

Bear hugs
Carolyn.
bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kudos and bravo to Mindy . . . our hero - er - heroine of the year!  You have been sooooo generous with your time and expertise to keep us up-to-date and "in" on the latest happenings and creations in the bear industry.  You're a trooper and all of us appreciate your efforts to share your experience - maybe more like an adventure with the record snowfall!  Many thanks and big hugs,  Sue Ann

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

As I've already said, Mindy, I'm so grateful to you for your reports.  I'm so far away that I'd never have a chance to see this, with out your camera and words.
Thankyou again :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I can only repeat what has been recorded here already - a huge thank you.  You gave us all our first glimpse of ToyFair and just think - you can tell your grandkids that you were "there", right in the middle of New York's biggest snowfall!!  Hugs to you Mindy!
                                               Brenda

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Yes!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Huge-normous and sincere Thank-Yous to MINDY for braving the snow and lack of vegetables and sharing Toy Fair with us!! Truly a special treat.  BIG Teddy hugs! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thank you so much, Mindy, for this marvellous report ! That has been fantastic to have your postings in "live" like that !
Thanks again !
Hugs,
Marion bear_original

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

THANK you whole heartedly Mindy for all your reports and photos, it gave me the most incredible insight into this industry and it's amazing creations and creators bear_original   :clap: Now you need to get some decent food, veggies and rest those feet and warm up!  I too am curious to know about Hansa's planned European project, with me being here in Belgium.. 

Catherine bear_flower

Board footer