Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I am glad to say Kerynn from Taralee Teds and myself are going to take on this fantastic project that Danni started.
There will be a few changes but at this stage we are going to keep the details to ourselves till we have sorted everything out.
Now all those who said they would help we will need it to keep this going and make it the best ezine for collectors and artists alike. 
Please feel free to make suggestions as we are very new at this and want to bring Danni's dream to fruition and grow it.
Once everything is up and running properly we will let you all know and of course keep everyone posted.
If you want to make a suggestion or contribution could you either list it here or email taurie012003@yahoo.com

This zine is for you all so please join in.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
I am proud of you Branwen and Tarelee!
Thanks for saving Bearwitched!

I will be there to help whenever you need it! just ask and i will see what I can do!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:dance:  :dance:  :clap:
That is wonderful news Bronwen.
It was awful to think that Danni's work would go for nought.
Good on you both :clap:  bear_thumb

clare14 Country Bears
England

That's excellent news  :dance:   Danni, we're still missing your posts, please come and chat!!!   :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Well done for stepping into the breach  :clap:  :clap:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Congratulations ! :)
Danni, please come back to TT ! :hug:  :hug:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Great news

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Great news!! Thank you Bronwyn and Taralee!

I love Danni's format, and can't really think of any significant changes, but I'd be glad to help in any way that I can.

Eileen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

That is great news girls!!!  :clap:  :clap:   I will help in any way possible... I will still offer a bear for a giveaway if you would like me to do that... I am not a writer so I cant write an article but I will help you out other than that bear_original

Deb Upstate New York

Hooray for Bronwen and Kerynn!
:clap:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulations girls...nice to see someone take it over for our dear Danni.  Best of luck and keep us posted on what we need to do to help you keep it going...pictures, articles, etc.

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Excellent.  Keep us updated.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Well done Bronwen and Kerryn - we are glad that you are taking over.
Best of luck.

Just want to say thanks again for setting up Bearwitched Danni - you did a great job.
Hope that this finds you well and we look forward to seeing you back here at TT.

Bear hugs
Carolyn
:hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Bronwyn and Kerynn - thank so much for stepping in!  Danni's project was well worth keeping and I'm so glad it's going to continue!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

How wonderfull of you two, to continue Danni`s great work.
If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Hugs Birgitte

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well i am very happy for you ladies, but sad for Danni, she worked so hard.  good luck, best wishes, we are gonna be rooting for you and when nasty things are said you send them to us....we'll take 'em on!

bear_original
bear_thumb

dilu

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Bronwen

You are going to be a busy girl!  Thanks for stepping into the breach and as the others have said, please let me know if I can help.  Sending good thoughts your way as you and Kerynn work out the whys and wherefores of your new venture.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Well done you two what a wonderful thing to do ...... I am sure you will both be successful with it as you are both dedicated people..... we are all here for you if and when you need help ....... I applaud you both :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hurray! Bearwitched will live on! Good for you Bronwen and Kerynn.

Now what can we do to make Danni feel better? Danni I hope you come back to TT soon, we miss you! :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,

I know I've been very quiet, I'm hoping I feel like being more chatty in the future.  This business has really knocked the stuffing out of me!!

I just want to thank everyone for their lovely messages on the board and via email.  I really DO appreciate you all!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!  I have missed you all very much!   :hug:

I want to wish Bronwen and Kerynn the best of luck for the future, it's going to be hard work for them both, so I hope they get lots of support!

Thanks everyone, the lovely messages meant so much to me!
Danni

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations to Bronwen and Kerynn for taking on Bearwitched, good luck and  I hope everything runs smoothly for you both. :pray:

Danni, glad to see your dream lives on, glad to have you back with us too.  :clap:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That's wonderful news Bronwen and Kerynn.   It's nice that something so great that Danni started wasn't all in vain.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

Board footer