Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

COVER-TBCI-January-2006.jpgHi all.  I finally received my subscription copy of TEDDY BEAR CLUB INTERNATIONAL and found out that not only is my ballet bear PIROUETTE featured in the "Bears from Abroad" section -- along with Judi's fabulous article! -- but that my bear also made the cover (in a little photo at the lower left.)  This is an absolute first for me and I'd love to have just ONE extra copy so that I can cut it apart and put it in my scrapbook.  I like to keep my subscription copies intact and preserved.

I am happy to reimburse via any payment method you'd prefer and will do so immediately.

Hopefully, there are a few copies left after Judi's claim on the original bunch of them, perhaps on the newsstands?  From doing this the last time around I discovered that New Zealand and South Africa and Australia get the UK magazines even later than the US does, so if any of you folks there can grab just one copy for me before it expires on the stands I'd appreciate it.

This is the cover, which of course I scanned and sent via email to everyone I know in my life! bear_original  You can see my bear at the lower left, and Judi's article and bears are mentioned in big text on the right!  A very proud moment, indeed.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Shelli
I subscribe also. I am not sure if mine has arrived yet. I think it should be here in the next day or two. I can save you my copy and send it to you if you want to pm me your address. Congrats!
Sonya

Board footer