Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

So let me see if I have this right, and if I don't I know someone will jump in and help me out

Teddy Talkers that have been Nominated:

Shel
Sue Ann
Judi
Berta
Jared

are we missing anyone?

dilu

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

I miss 1 day at my computer and look what I miss!!!
Congrats to you all  :clap: I think its wonderful that you're all there bear_thumb

Comiserations(sp?) to those who missed out, but I do feel for those judges, having to decide between all the great entries.

WhoooooHooooo now I can say I KNOW several Toby and GT nominees.......makes me feel better about my work somehow bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I think that's right Dilu!!!! I know I've got my fingers crossed for each and everyone of our wonderful nominees!!!!!!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Berta, I missed you on the other thread, congratulations to you too!!   :dance:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats girls and boy, you all deserve this soooo much, I am very very proud of you all!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Would someone be so kind as to post what category each person was nominated for?  Pretty please?

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Oh WOW...THANKS DILU!!!! Without this post I would have missed the news that Berta and Jared were nominated too!
Fantastic news and HUGE congratulations to you both too.. It just keeps getting better and better.
:clap:  :clap:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I just said this on the another post, but it's worth saying again.  Congratulations everyone!!!!   :clap:  :dance:

Aleta, someone posted this link in another post for the list of nominees:
http://www.teddybearandfriends.com/foru … owtopic=93

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Oh WOW...THANKS DILU!!!! Without this post I would have missed the news that Berta and Jared were nominated too!

Yeah, me too Dilu - thanks  :hug:

Congratulations Berta and Jared  bear_wub

Penny x

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Can't wait to see everyone's work in the mag - which issue will the awards be posted in please?  I really want to make sure I vote this time!  I hope the mag arrives in the UK in plenty of time for voting.  Fingers and toes are crossed!!  bear_grin

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Paula,  bear_flower
I believe it's the May/June issue this year.   bear_original

Chrissie,  bear_flower
Bless you for the link.  With so many different threads and posts it's easy to miss these things sometimes!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

BIG BIG BIG congratulations to all your nominees - you all deserve this so much  :dance:   :dance:   :cake:   :cake:   

Hugs
Catherine

Board footer