Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a yes/no mechanism. I really want to try making a yes/ no bear but I am not having any luck locating the mechanism.

Thank you!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi MJ.  I haven't used these mechanisms myself, yet, but Bay Area bear artist Barbara Sixby of ZUCKER BEARS had some bears on show at Nevada City which were just fabulous, which had a yes/no mechanism.  She makes these mechanisms herself, if memory serves; or has her dad or someone close to her make them for her ... but I'll bet she'd have some idea of where you could get some.  You might try writing her.  Her website is somewhat out of date but the email she lists publicly there is zuckerbear@aol.com.

Good luck!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I have two mechanisms that I purchased on ebay. I would be willing to let one go. I will have to check when I get home from work and see what I paid for them. I don't think it was much though.
Sonya

Board footer