Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Everyone,
                          I got home from hospital yesterday, still very uncomfortable,as I picked up an infection ,so I am on antibiotics as well as lots of other medication. From the waist up I am nearly normal,just very tired ,which is the very opposite of my normal self, I did not need the stoma bag ,so its all went well,now the healing process will begin. I have a list of Don'ts filling 2 A4 sheets. Thank-you all for your prayers and thoughts. In a day or two I hope to get back to reading through what I,ve missed and catch up wiyj everyone then.

Hugs Rita xxxxxx:(

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Rita . . . oh thank goodness you are home and on the way to health!!  A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! bear_laugh bear_laugh  Guess you won't be doing much physical celebrating, but being home is probably a great start to a happy day!!  Our thoughts are with you and we look forward to your posting with us again.  Happy Day!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh it's wonderful to hear from you.  Sorry to hear about the infection!  Hope you heal really quickly, and happy birthday!

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

Great to hear you are home again! Hope the infection goes away soon, and that you heal fast. Happy Birthday!!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Rita!

Just wanted to send my very best wishes, I have been away from my PC connection as I've been moving house so am just catching up - so sorry you've had to suffer this - my thoughts are with you.............

Best wishes

Board footer