Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Hello everyone old and new (to teddy talk that is)!

You may not remember me but I was here when Teddy Talk first started.  I've been trying to keep up with all the news but my health and work load have been preventing me from playing much here.  If TT was I playground I'd be the girl forced to take a nap while everyone else hung upside down on the monkey bars!

Since I have a little extra energy tonight I wanted to tell everyone how simply wonderful all the creatures are!!!  I can see so much growth in everyone's skills and creative reach.  I'm so proud of you all!!!   More pictures, please!!!

And so many new faces!!! Welcome, all!  It's amazing to see such a collection of talent... Those of you who are worrying about style...I can identify everyone by their bears; no name tage needed.  You each have your own "look"; it just becomes more evident as your confidences grow.

I know I'm sounding all sappy but I just wish I could give everyone here a hug tonight.   :hug:  You have no idea how much you mean to me...

luv,

LuLu

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I've missed you LuLu. I've also missed seeing your bears. I've always loved your style.

Thanks for the nice words, we are always here.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I'm glad you're feeling better LuLu. :hug:  I hope it is a trend that continues!
I also hope you can come and play more often! bear_thumb  bear_flower

hugs,

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi LULU . I'm one of these new gals bear_original . I'm Irene and i'm french, so," Bienvenue" ( welcome) and have fun with us bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Lulu, so nice to see a post from you. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  No matter where your life takes you , always know you can find caring people right here.

Also, come and join the photo gllery.  Post a picture of yourself, then when anyone hovers thier mouse over your avatar your photo will come up.  bear_wub
You can find the photo gallery in the blue bar at the top of this page.

Welcome back Lulu! :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awww  Welcome back Lulu!  We've missed ya!!!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_flower  :hug: Welcome back Lulu!!!  :hug:   I hope you can come play more often, your bears are wonderful  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Hiya Lulu! I was wondering where you had gotten to... missed you and your sweet avatar!!!  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh LuLu....how nice that you had some extra energy and could send us a postcard!  I understand, I really really do... bear_flower

I hope you are staring to feel stronger and have more time and energy to visit more often... bear_original

At any rate, we love hearing from you even if it isn't every day....domething is much more fun than nothing right?

You take care of yourself bear_original  :hug:

dilu

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome back Lulu, glad that you are back here and look forward to talking
some more and seeing more of your creations.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hello Lulu,

We have never met, but it is always nice to hear from TT members.  :hug:
I hope you do feel better from what ever it is.  :hug:  :hug:

Big hugs
Kassity

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hiya Lulu. Sometimes I don't get chance to post much, but just reading the posts is great. You are right they do keep us going. Hurray to us all! :clap:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Lulu, welcome back!
Glad you join TT again. I, personally, can't live without this forum anymore.  bear_shocked  and yes, i have to take this drug every day..sometimes twice, ot even four times a day.. bear_shocked  bear_thumb  Works for me..
(not mention that my eyeballs are nearly falling out..)  bear_whistle  bear_shocked

Julia!
Lovely bear on your avatar. let us see more of your creatons!  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It's certainly nice to see you posting again, LuLu, and hope whatever has been ailing you will soon be in the past!  Hope you can begin to visit us more often - we've missed you!

Board footer