Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi all.

The TEDDY TALK POLICIES have been updated and revised.  Please review them at your convenience.  You can find them as a "sticky" at the top of every forum.

Thanks!

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

Hello Shelli,
I have just joined up to teddy talk and have read an incredible amount of information. I would like to say a big thankyou for sharing your ideas and knowledge. I look forward to trying some of the techniques that have been shared.  Perhaps I will be able to share with others my skills at costuming bears.  bear_original  bear_thumb So thanks again to you and all the other artists for sharing your skills.
From a little bear artist who hides out in Australia
Bear hugs and smiles Kerrie :hug:  bear_grin

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Big TT welcome to you Kerrie. This is an amazing group of people and I for one would love for you to share your bear costuming skills  bear_wub   bear_wub   :hug:   :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hello Kerrie

I love all the bears in their beautiful costumes - you certainly know how to sew!  bear_thumb I particularly like the pic of the bears waiting to be dressed, did you make the little dressing gowns too? Fabulous!

Wish i could dress more of my bears - i have'nt dressed a bear for ages now.

Welcome to TT Kerrie

Penny  :hug:

Melbourne

Hi Penny,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Your little creations are gorgeous, I havent got the patience for the little creations mine are quite large.
bear_flower Thank you for welcoming to TT I have no idea what I am doing so please BEAR with me. hehehehe
How long have you been making bears??? I am a new kid on the block! I have only been making bears for just over 2 years. Oh as for the dressing gowns YEP I did make them.
My mother- in- law suggested a theme that all my bears should be clothed as they are shy folk....corny stuff!!! it worked well for a profile that featured in one of our Aussie Doll and Bear Mags.
so I am never going to live it down now...hehehe
Thanks again for welcoming me
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie bear_original

Melbourne

Hello Shari bear_original
Thank you for your welcome. wooohoooo I seem to have mastered how to reply to messages. I have had at peek at your creations I love the little orange bear its so cute!!!! I would love to share my skills. Whether i can explain how I create the costumes and accessories will be the challenge...more for it to make sense. hehehe
Its all fun  bear_thumb So thanks again for your welcome
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

A big welcome Kerrie.  I looked at your website and your bears and costumes are amazing.  That Elvis bear just makes me smile   bear_grin !  You are so creative and talented.  You will love it here on Teddy Talk .   :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Welcome Kerrie, I hope you will jump in lots and share your ideas and comments with us.  Welcome to the bear family. :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome Kerrie!   bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

A warm welcome Kerrie!

I am happy you joined the forum!
Unfortunately, I cannot goopen your website on any of my internet browser on my Mac... So I cannot see your nice bears!!! bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry So unfair! It does not work with Safari or Firefox, neither with Internet Explorer v2.5.3.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Welcome Kerrie! I can't open your website either and I tried Netscape and Camino in addition to those that Sophie tried.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big welcome to Teddy Talk, Kerrie . . . your work is outstanding!!  Those costumes are fantastic and your bears delightful!  So glad you joined us!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Welcome Kerrie ~ :hug:
Your bears & costumes  are
fa fa fa fabulous !!

I've  been making bears for
3years now but created 110  Bears only ....I think I am a new kid on the block too. he he bear_tongue 

glad you joined us !  bear_flower
Bear Hugs/Marie

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Shelli,
thanks for posting about
new POLICIES !  bear_smile

Board footer