Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Well, time is running, and St Patrick is approaching...
Have you finished your swap bears?

Mine is finished. Well, I think it is. I don't think about any detail to add. I am very happy with him.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

This bear has been a real challenge to make: I have tried so many new technics on him!  bear_cool

So now he is going to stay home for a few more days, to give me time to enjoy him and take many many pictures.

Sabine said me she had finished my bear too. He he he!  bear_thumb

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

PS: Could it be possible to make a new sticky topic in which we would put pictures of our swapping bears?

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Sophie! bear_flower
My swap bear for Gina is done and in the mail already!  Her name is Sally O'Malley.  I sure hope Gina likes her!!  She should be landing on her doorstep any day. 
bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

We just agreed to ship next Monday as we both find it hard to part with our darlings  bear_wub
I'm so excited and nervous. Will she like my bear?  bear_shocked
Looking forward to seeing everybody's bears.

Bear hugs  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Matthea's bear will be in the mail tomorrow.  Just finished her and have to find something nice to pack her in.

Jane

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Deb and I sent our bears out last week and they hopefully will arrive sometime very soon.  I am SO excited , but really nervous . Will she like the one I made ??   We both tried new patterns so that was fun.  It was hard to find St. Patty's day items though !
I think a sticky to post pictures is a great idea.

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Hi Everyone:

I am looking so forward to seeing everyone's bears, this is so exciting.  Things have not been going to well for Tania and my self, so we decided to swap later on.  Her mom has been very sick and in the hospital.  And my mom had surgery, she is doing fine now.  However, my sister had a cist removed from her ovaries and found out she has cancer.  She has to have a complete hysterectomy at the age of 39. She so much wanted to have children, but its not in the cards for her.
I had been emailing Gina, and like she said, which is so true, funny how peoples lives can echo each others.   So Tania and I holdling off for awhile. 

Can wait to see all the beautiful bears
:hug:
Laurie

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Laurie, sorry to hear about your troubles. Things can only get better..........

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Marion had me send her bear to her parent's house. So I did. And Marion just got home from her parent's house this weekend. So guess who arrived at thier house today?? Poor frustrated Marion. She is so excited and she still can't see him yet.. LOL
I am getting quite a chuckle out of it.
Sonya

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

My swap bear went to England to Vickie a week ago Friday. Vickie has sent mine to me as well. Neither of us have received them yet!!! Here's hopeing soon!!!

Many Hugs Louise

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am busily working on my swap bear for Ann bear_original   I think she is turning out very nicely and hope that she will like her bear_original  I am just waiting for my disks and cotter pins to arrive and I will be done bear_original I hope to have her shipped out by this Friday so that she gets there by St. Patty's bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Laurie and Tania . . . I'm so sorry about the troubles and stress you both have been experiencing lately.  Hope things will get better soon.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I finally finished Dilu's bear yesterday! :dance:  I'm going to take it to the Post Office tomorrow. Yippee! And I can't wait to get my golly from Dilu!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I have my swap bear all done, but he is waiting for an address to go to. Jennskains, where are you????????

Heather and Sue Ann, thank you so much for the kind words, they mean a lot to me.  My sister's surgery will not be for awhile, because she has to heal from the surgery she just had.  Doctors feel they have caught it at its early stage, so she will be okay, just she will go to hell and back before she is better.  My sister-in-law, who I am very close to, is recovering from breast cancer and is on the up hill swing of things now.

I am very excited about seeing all the swap bears as they get posted.  You guys are the best !! bear_wub

Laurie

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance: Sometime this week Tammy and I will be able to share our swap bears with you gals  :dance:   I can't wait to see mine!!!!  bear_wub   I've been sooooooo excited to meet it!   

Although I'm like Tammy....nervous that she'll like mine!  I've tried so many different techniques on this one.  And its all down to Tammy encouraging me!  She's been a fantastic swap partner  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

:hug: AAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHH - i have'nt even started mine yet  bear_shocked   bear_wacko

My poor darling Anne will be lucky to get her swap bear from me until bonfire night the way i am going at the moment

Promise to try to start tomorrow

Penny

Thank you Erin.  I am working on a bear for my sister and I had to redo the legs also bear_grin

Penny, what holdiay is bonfire night?  In the US we light a bonfire when we are camping at night to roast our marshmellos and drink our beers by.
Laurie

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Laurie and Tania, i am sorry to hear these sad news!
Take care of your beloved ones first! Teddy bears can wait!

Keep us posted!

Hey, other people, what about your sawp bears????

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Erin I AM working on yours!!  She'll be done soon bear_original  Just had a little "bump in the road" last weekend.... bear_wacko

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Laurie wrotePenny, what holdiay is bonfire night?  In the US we light a bonfire when we are camping at night to roast our marshmellos and drink our beers by.

Bonfire Night is the 5th of November Laurie - or Guy Fawkes night. It commemorates the failed attempt to blow up the English houses of parliament years ago - don't know the year! We let off millions of pounds worth of firework every year, have huge bonfires and burn effigies of Guy Fawkes called a 'Guy' - pagan old lot over here are'nt we?

Penny  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone, 

Laurie - I hope your sister gets well soon hon! Big hugs.   

Ok, I have mentioned this in another post. Did I miss something here? What is this swap bear? I have been seeing it alot lately. I will probably feel real silly soon - right?  :redface:
Do you just pick someone or how does it work? Can I still play?  bear_grin

Hugs Kassie

krystolla Fuzzbutt Bears
Columbus Ohio

Gah! Now I'm going to have that Guy Fawkes poem stuck in my head!

Remember, remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason that gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

------------

bear_wacko

-- Erika
Fuzzbutt Bears

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Kassie not too long ago a bunch of us signed up for swapping bears... I think it was a week or so before Feb 1st.  Then Gina paired us up. 

This is only the second swap done on here.  I missed out on the first one because I'd joined Teddy Talk too late.   bear_cry   I've NO doubts that there'll be another one, because they've been truly popular.  So you'll get to play too  :hug:

Board footer