Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

smaller-heart.jpgDSC00516-2-small.jpgI have made two new mini wollykins in one I made the whites of her eyes as stars and in the other hearts- then dressed them accordingly.

Now, I need to know if this is something I should continue to do or just skip it-

Unlike sculpted toes which takes talant, hearts and stars and no big dear either way as far as effort or work, but if they enhance the gollydolly then I will continue, but if not....ok

Thank you for your ideas

Dilu

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Dilu ! another great gollies with new idea ! :D:D

I'm definitely like the stars white eyes!!! :cool:
If you put the small blue beads on 1eye as teas,
it will look like golly crying !?
without the beads the golly tells us :URGENT:
*hug me now! *  it's so cute ;)

For the heart shape eye,  I hope my husband will adapt
one for me one for my birthday or christmas or valentine days. bear_original 

Golly Hugs/Marie

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I like them Dilu,very unique!:) the little darlings are so cute anyway but I think it adds a bit of style and originality.I say YAAAAAY! :lol:
Blessings,shari.

I was telling my hubbie that one of you gals was from Oregon because we had looked into relocating there about 6 years ago with his rail car making company that has it's parent company there.It looks beautiful!! Didn't work out though:(

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Actually, I think those little shapes behind the pupils are quite charming and sweet.  Keep em coming!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Yeahhh ! Love em Dilu...the variations are great so you can make the regular backing and these too !...Winney

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

YAY. Works for me. I think the heart and star shapes add even more personality to you little gollykins Di...go for it!

Jane

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Dilu,
                Yes, I agree with everyone ,very appealing Dilu.  I just luv your Wollikins so much.  Hugs Reet xxxxx

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Definitely very unique look, and that can be a good thing!  I will join the crowd voting 'yes'.

Cheers,
Kelly

Dilu Posts: 8,574

OK Ladies-

My hon wasn't sure-

Lisa- you haven't sharedany of yours with us have you?  Come on girl- give it up- I want to see your gollikins as well as your bears!

Dilu

Thanks for the info my dears....

Dilu

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

Oh, they are lovley hun!! I really like the one with stars as her eyes! But the one with heart is very nice too! bear_laugh

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Cute!  I say yay.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I also think the little shapes behind the eys are adorable. The Gollies are so sweet and whimsical anyway but the little hearst and stars add to the character of the Golly. I think variety is the spice of life. Sweet Sweet keep it up.

Hugs Louise

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Love them, Dilu :D

The more pizazz the better!

Eileen

Board footer