Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

I sure need some help on how to go about doing something...see if I can explain this.

OK...I have an account on Picturedtrail .com for my bear photos .
You can devide up your photos into catagories just like you do at home... then put them in their own albums ...say for instance; Old timey Bears, Real Fur bears,Bunnies  and so on... so I have several albums for bears and I want ONE album  for a Tour thru Winneys Workshop.

Now , pick one photo for each  album  that you really like and use that for photo #1 in the album...easy
The album will appear like a picture FRAME around the first photo only and all the albums will appear on the menu page for the viewers selection.
So...when the viewer clicks on the photo the album opens up...clever ?

OK so here is the problem...For my Workshop  album I tried to use my own photo for the first photo but when I uploaded it... all I could see thru the album frame was my eyes and the top of my head...Ha ! That will never do.

So...I thought of an idea but don't know how to do it.. I'd love a storybook type of door like one you would find illustrated in kids books...you know the kind you happen to find in the woods that belongs to an elf ? Then I'd put carved on the door " Winneys Workshop " or something like that.

I did an image search on Google...it would take years to sort all that out and much may be copywrited. I tried to draw one in my draw program...looked very primitave. Anyone have a clue how to do this ?.....Winney

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

I thought I'd post this again so it will appear at the top of the list...does anyone have any ideas for this

challanging question  ?...Winney

Board footer