Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

close-up.jpgsit.jpghi All,
Just wanted to post one of my newest bears, a rather simple plane jane but I think kinda cute non the less.  So far this fella remains nameless poor guy is starting to get a complex, better find him a name before he has a break down.  Anyway hope everyones day is a beary great one. bear_original
hugs Deborah

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OOOHHH HE IS LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bear_wub I love his face and his shading!  bear_thumb

Pipa UK

He's Gorgeous!! love his blue shading on his face and the heart on his pawpad!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

He's no plain Jane...he looks like a little Timmy bear_original Love the expression on his face!

Lynn

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Deborah i think he is just amazing, i would love to give that guy a great big hug  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lovely Bear and not a simple ole Bear at all!
The wee gingham bunny is cute also.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I think he is wonderful.  Definately not plain bear_cool  bear_cool

Jane

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Deborah, he is adorable!! He looks like a dreamer....I wonder what he is thinking of bear_grin  bear_grin

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Simple?? Plain Jane?? Are you kidding, he is gorgeous! I love him!

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Beautiful bear! I think he is so sweet and innocent looking. Very well done!
Aerianna

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

He is sooooo cute! Give him a great big hug for me. How about "Sky" for a name?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Deborah, he is beautiful and NOT plain . . . a real charmer!  Did you make the adorable bunny?  What a talent you are!!!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Simple, yet elegant.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh my goodness!  I loooooove your bears faces!  They are just so perfectly sweet!  the darker upper lip is to die for...

Kimberly W.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a lovely bear ..... is that an Opal he is wearing around his neck??? could call him Opal just a thought ....

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey Beary Pals,
Thanks so much for stoping by to view my guy I hope I didn't leave the impression that I thought this fella was boring.  With the plane Jane comment I meant he is very simple no frills or fuss.  I actually really like this guy and I decided to call him Sweet Pea, every time I moved him around I kept calling him that so I thought heck why not....even though he is a boy. He is very secure with his man hood and isn't afraid to show his feminine side.  Thanks for all your name suggestions and all your lovely comments, he now is so full of himself he acts like he is to good for us low lifes here in the Bearhven Bear den.

Patsy I do think he is wearing a opel I collect trinkets and sparkly things I never know what I'm putting on my guys, It wouldn't surprise me If I have passed off a diamond thinking it was just a cheap rhinestone.  :redface:

Sueann I wish I could take credit with the bun he is just a mass produced add on I picked up I think it was Michaels, on one of my many shopping sprees.  I'm heading off to the art store today so I'm sure I will get myself into more trouble I might have to put this fella up for sale on eBay if I don't behave myself. bear_grin

Anyway take call all and thanks for all your wonderful comments
Hugs Deborah

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Really Gorgeous fella, Deborah. Love him!  bear_wub  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer