Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Mine is...I have an Epson Perfection 1250. It use to work OK but now it comes on even when you don't ask it to.
Drives  my husband isane when he is trying to play cards..

Another thing is when I do want to use it ,let's say I select scan to FILE , well it dosn't matter what I select.... the problem is the very next page that come up is all pink and black !!! Weird.

I must fix this as I need it to download photos to a web site. So..best I can think is to uninstall the dang thing then
reinstall it. One other thing I can do is go look for an update on the driver ?

Anyone have any other ideas ??? ............Winney

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I have an HP ScanJet 5370C and absolutely LOVE it!  No problems and I've had it for several years.  You might check Epson's website for any updates they might have and/or report the problem to their tech support.  Sorry I can't be of any more help.  Good luck!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

I uninstalled then installed. Found the Epson website...I will  wait to call someone before I download any updates...I dont know if I need an update or not and if I did... which one ? so....til Monday

Board footer