Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I just listed a bear on ebay and I can't figure out why my gallery pic which is also the first pic on the page (not part of the decription, before that) isnt showing up!!! I have the gallery picture button clicked... I havent listed since ebay changed its format... CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone see the pic or is it just me???

Here is the listing... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … %3AIT&rd=1

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Yep, it's just you Kimmy - i see it just fine and dandy  :hug:

Penny  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

The one where it says "larger image below"???  is there a pic in the gallery with the other bears?  I am having MAJOR computer problems!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I see lots of pictures, when I click on larger image , so Ii assume they are all there- I have not yet started on ebay, that is my next step-
does this help you
Lynette

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Honestly Kimmy, all the pics are there when i visit the auction and the eBay page too.
It's just your computer i think  bear_wacko

Penny  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you gals sooo much... I am having problems... GRRR!! i was trying to fix that pic making it smaller and editing and such and the darn thing was there the whole time! I need to get my computer on penicillin I think!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I just checked for you as well Kimmy and all the pics are there.... for sure... I even did a "gallery view" as opposed to the "list view" and Jade is beautifully there!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

All you pictures are there for me too, Kim. - both on the listing page AND when you scroll through the pages.  You're good to go!

Hugs,

Brenda

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

KimBee, try refreshing your screen or dumping your cache (not cash)

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you girls!!!! I was panicing!!! That is strange that you had the same problem, Erin!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

How do you dump your cache please anyone ,Kim i can see it too looks great

Board footer