Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

I am so happy, My girl arrived today  bear_grin      She is named Maeve, the Irish Princess Warrior.  She is made with Real FUR!    My first real fur bear!   She is a tall Lanky beautiful Girl (just as every Irish Princess Warrior should be!)      She has Beautiful Pale green Eyes with lovely shaded eye lids and the best part about her other then she is beautiful and silky soft is that she has an Open Mouth!    Wow!      She even has Sculpted little toes, a Warrior Princess beaded Necklace, and a little bear tail to boot!!         

Oh, Eileen I just love her!

I have one problem,   I was talking picture while my mom was in town and down loaded them to my computer, now I can't find my photo card and I don't have a back up! bear_cry    Do you have any pictures of her that you can post for everyone to see?      I want to show off my precious warrior  bear_original          Fingers crossed, if not I will try to get to  store this weekend and get a new photo card for my camera.

Thank you so much Eileen!   This was such a fun swap and I am so glad we were partners  bear_wub !    I can't wait to join another one in the near future!

Hugs, Duff

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS!

Lucky you Duff - i bet she's lovely  bear_wub

Penny  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Duff asked me to post my own piccies of little Maeve . . . I'm [color=red]SO GLAD DUFF LIKES HER!![/color]

M7.jpg

M9web.jpg

M13web.jpg

Eileen

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Wow, awesome bear Eileen!

No wonder you're thrilled Duff! I would be too!
:clap:    :clap:    :clap:    :clap:

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Ohh, here she is!     I just love her!    The part you can't tell from the photos is that her mouth can be re-shaped a bit so she can smile, frown, or get a cute coy look!  It is just too cute!   

Thanks for posting the pictures Eileen!     The color of the background is almost exactly the same as her eye color!    They are beautiful!    And her feet are so cute, they remind me of soft fuzzy bunny feet, they are even sculpted and have a little dimple in them!  She's My Long lean Warrior Girl!

PS Eileen, I am so glad I got a little girl bear!

Hugs,

Duff

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh I'm glad you're glad . . . this little tyke kept changing on me.  bear_wacko

Part-way along, I wrote Duff in a panic to tell her she (bear, not Duff) had turned into a boy. Duff said ok, she loved boys. A few bits and pieces later, he was a girl again. Duff was very patient.

I was as confused as the little bear was. But I think she was always a girl at heart. Her namesake, Queen Maeve, is a legenday Irish Warrior Queen, renowned for her beauty--which seems to have been as effective a weapon as her fighting skills. So this little bit of mink is Maeve as a young princess.

Eileen

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Queen Maeve is adorable and glad that the confusion of being a boy or girl was sorted out.
I love her pretty green necklace also.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb Simply gorgeous!!  She looks so soft I wish I could touch her.....and those eyes are just beautiful! bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

Board footer