Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

corbin.jpgrocky6a.jpgrocky4.jpgHi everyone,

Guess what I am doing today? It is a beautiful sunny day and me and Buckaroo beary are out and about with the horses. Taking pictures for the live report. He likes it much better with out the rain. He is not digging his claws in me in protest. LOL We will just have to see how he takes it when meets the Stallion. I can’t share those moments with you right now - but I thought I would just share some horse pictures.
Hey Oregon girls – isn’t this a beautiful day! Could be spring finally.

Hugs everyone
Kassie

ok having upload problems - so I will go this way - first picture is -
my Horse Rocky. He is six years old and at times acts like he is two. LOL
He is a Paint Quarter horse. His paperd name is "Don't Shame Rocky"

still loading pictures- hope I get this right.....

second pictures is Rocky again - bear_original

and third horse is my Daughter's Friesian Stallion - Corbin.

oh no no not right now SueAnn. lol
I am just taking pictures for my up coming report. While the weather is good.  bear_original
My husband just came in while I was loading these pictures and says - you better look out side. Wow the clouds move in fast here. It is now cloudly again. And it looks like it may rain..... Buckaroo Bearie doesn't like to get wet - you would like he was a cat - . LOL
Well - me and Buckaroo Bearie will just have to wait for another day to finish our outside visit.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh boy . . . another live report!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Kassie!!!  I'm drooling.......big time!!  Both horses are gorgeous, but the Friesian..........LOVE him! bear_wub  bear_wub  A few years ago I bred one of my Arab girls to a Friesian/quarter cross, and got the most outstanding black bay filly from the match.  She was sold last year and traveled cross-country to her new home in Arizona.  I get an update on her every now and then.....they are so in love with their girl!  I miss her!!

Cannot wait to see your live report!
:hug:
Tracy

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Don't anyone laugh but I'm absolutely terrified of horses!!!

Just looking at those pictures of those beauties has me shaking  bear_cry  bear_cry

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful place to live - I will make sure I look at the live reports!!

My Girls will be envious of the horses!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Kassie,

Your horses are so pretty.   bear_wub     I can't wait to read your live report!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

oh Tracy don't be drooling hon. Come and visit! LOL Thank you! Yes they are. And they are as wonderful inside as out. Rocky is like a puppy dog - follows me around - very funny.
My daughters horse - he is beauitful. I am very proud of her she has done a wonderful job. It is a lot of work.
Arab girls to a Friesian/quarter cross. wow that would be a nice mix. Do show pictures of this black bay filly. I would love to see that.

Hi Shantell - I am not laughing at all. I understand eventhro I have been around them all my life. I can appreciate your fear. But - I would be very happy to show you some very small horses about 32 inches high. If you like? All you need to do is ask hon. oh wildcat and I think alike. LOL

Hi Lisa - thank you very much. You are welcome anytime! I am excited about the report - but Buckraoo Bearie my teddy bear does not like the rain and will only go out when it is sunny. So it may time a little time to finish the report.
I am glad you will be visiting the report. I hope I can make it entertaining and interesting and of course - funny.

Hey Wildcat, oh dear – you are welcome anytime. “I'll make a umbrella for Buckaroo.” Crack me up – what a love you are. “looking for Friesians, I don't think I've ever met a live one” Oh hon  he is not here with me – he is in B.C Canada. I just wanted to show everyone. I guess I should have stated that. But hey – I got horses! Lol
Rocky – thank you he is really a handsome boy.
I will email you. I would love to have to come and visit.

Hi Chrissie, Thank you sweetie. I look forward to sharing it with you too.

You all put a smile on my face thanks for the posts - back to work
higs Kassie

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

sasha-2.jpgSasha-1.jpgKassie--Here's some pics of Sasha as a yearling.  I love the head shot......wish that fence panel wasn't in the way darn it.  She looks beautiful anyway!  I couldn't find them, but I have some two year old pics that were sent to me by her new owners.  She's HUGE.....and still growing!!!!

Oh, and if Oregon was a bit closer, I'd already be at your house!! bear_grin  bear_grin

:hug:
Tracy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Oooooh, what beautiful horsies! I can't wait, Kassie, but take your time! bear_rolleyes

Eileen

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Kassie, what gorgeous horses!!!!

I can't wait, Kassie, but take your time!

Me too!!!

Board footer