Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Shantell - you are a meany!

beary_clairey Luton

That was a good one!!! I was thinking Oh No!! and then I saw the April Fools!!!

Well Done !!!

Hugs

Claire

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Oh Shantell! How ornery! You got me good.   Whew! Glad it was justa  joke. bear_wacko

Good one though!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  One hundred lashes with a piece of wet mohair, you naughty girl!!  bear_laugh

I saw the title of your thread, hit that button & sucked breath ready to give you a big honkin' lecture . . . and got sucked in myself. Ditto what Sue Ann said . . .

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

you got me!

but i was thinking about some other project.....oh dear

:hug:

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

That it very naughty!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I am sooo glad it was a joke!  It would make me so sad if it weren't :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So glad that it was an April's Fool Joke, Shantell!

Yes, SueAnn we have daylight saving over in NZ and our clocks went back on tthe 18th March
and it does take a while to adjust back to the time difference and set your body clock again.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

ROFLMBO I actually remembered seeing the topic this morning...in a rush to check the site before I left for the day....and just had to look tonight...I was saying...I must have read that wrong..."giving up the bear business"???No way ... no how....thwapp thwapp thwapp Shantell... bear_grin great April Fools Joke!!!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

Funny you!
You got me!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked
bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
SOOOOO FUNNY
LANIE X

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Got me too and its April 2nd, now thats not fair.  :redface:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

bear_grin   bear_grin   bear_grin

I just couldn't resist.  April 1st is not a happy day at my house so I tried to start the morning out with something that would give me a chuckle and maybe you too...it worked!!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Shantell you got me too!!!  And I read it on Sunday... April 2!!

SueAnn wrote:

I HATE daylight saving time!  Do you do that in other countries?

I actually love daylight savings time... I like it when it's light out later in the day. 

However, I just spoke with my Dad in Indiana yesterday... they have something really weird going on there this year....  For a long time most of the state of IN was NOT on daylight savings time.  The only counties that participated were the ones in the part of Indiana that were near Chicago or Louisville, since those cities do participate... and many people from those parts of Indiana commute to those cities.

This year... I'm a little confused on this... the govenor decided that a few more counties would be on daylight savings - the ones with big factories .... but not all of them.... but - get this... some businesses that are NOT within the daylight savings counties decided by themselves to go to daylight savings time!!!   bear_wacko  It's in all the papers over there - a big joke!  The headlines yesterday in my Dad's little county paper was "Turn your clocks ahead.... or don't?" 

It is so ridiculous!  When anyone makes an appointment with a doctor, hair, etc... they need to ask WHICH TIME ZONE they have decided to be in!!!!   bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko   Sounds like a big step backwards to me...

clare14 Country Bears
England

:hug: Ooooh Shantell, you little Tinker!!!   :doh:   Had me going too, blimey, heart - keep tickin'..... bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Board footer