Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Where is everyone tonight?  bear_ermm

Please report in for TT duty girls as i'm getting sooooooooo bored waiting to have a chat to you all.

Shall i sing a little song to keep myself amused...........

'Twinkle Twinkle little bat
How i wonder what you're at.
Up above the world so high
Like a tea tray in the sky
Twinkle Twinkle little bat
How i wonder what you're at'

There...................i feel  better now

sigh

hum hum hum hummm hum hummm

twiddle fingers and thumbs

O i give in, i'm gonna eat some choccy til you all come out to play

Penny  bear_whistle

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Pen. Still on "bats are we?  bear_grin   bear_grin  It's supper time here ,5:38 , what time is it there?

clare14 Country Bears
England

I was just reading you post about Bats and Doris!!!   I love Bats too, we used to have one fly about 2 houses ago, when we had a bigger garden, next to a field.   He/she used to facinate me, I used to watch 'it' for hours!!   Bless, aren't they just like a mouse with wings??   Always reminds me of the start of Scooby Doo.........

Blimey I'm sad......   bear_laugh  bear_whistle

Blimey I'm sad......

ha ha ha - nah, Clare you're not sad love - just a bit erm, odd  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

It's supper time here ,5:38 , what time is it there

It's 9.44pm Shari so it's way past dinner time here, but i never let that stop me  bear_innocent

Penny  bear_tongue

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Penny,
Thought I would say hello as I flit in and out again - I was just popping by for a quick read in between posting a new auction on ebay and figuring out whether I should post ATC/ACEOs on Bid4bears tonite - see I am off to London next Friday for some days and am dithering about with sheer excitement!!
They do not let me out of the cupboard very often you see bear_cry  bear_wacko
Sorry about your auction - as far as I know ebay uk does not allow urls in auctions except where there are further product/item details on that site - I will check later tonite and then get back to you with an actual quote from ebay.
I still however think your little Moonlings are terrific - I am sure they will get wonderful homes !!
Doris Day - I love her films - love Annie get your gun!! maybe to do with the name bear_grin  bear_grin
Well going to pop out agin now and return later  bear_rolleyes
:hug:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

WOW, PenPen...it sounds like desperation is setting in!  Holy smokes girl, bats and chocolate...we NEED to talk! :doh:
hugs to you,
nanc...

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I just popped in to say hello, and popped back out again!!!!! :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I have TT withdrawals if I stay away too long.  Heck, my bears can wait!  Can't they bear_wacko  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Thought I would say hello as I flit in and out again

Anne, have you sprouted wings and big ears at all? So, you are Flying down to London then? Have a great time sweetie aand remember to keep our credit card in your knickers - just to be on the safe side!

WOW, PenPen...it sounds like desperation is setting in!  Holy smokes girl, bats and chocolate...we NEED to talk!

I'll chat to you when i get back from a quick flap around the belfry Nance, need some chocolate moths!

Penny  :dance:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Penny,
                 Reporting for duty ,only to find you have gone....   probably fallen asleep waiting on us lot to reply.  Sunday's can be such a boring day ,unless like me you have some wine to cheer you up. Boy do we need something.  All my neibours are going away for Easter and we are to be keyholders for 4 houses, I am having my family through from Edinburgh next week so I shan't bother with any cleaning until after they've gone with 2 kids its not wotyh it. But I am looking forward to my 2 grandchildren coming though. Lots of Fun etc.  Hugs Rita xxxxx

Hi Penny,
                 Reporting for duty ,only to find you have gone....   probably fallen asleep waiting on us lot to reply.  Sunday's can be such a boring day ,unless like me you have some wine to cheer you up.

Aye Aye - Rita's having a knees-up all on her own - shall we all pop round and help her finish her vino?
Anyone for the conga? da da da da da da DA da da da da da DA da da daa daa da da daa daaa

Ayrshire, Scotland.

Da Da da da, you would be more than welcome to join me , just flit and flot across the border Penny,Anne might even come and join in too she is only about 35 minutes away.  Rita xxxx

WAHAY!! let's have a Hootananny Rita  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Go slow with the wine - i don't want to hear of you getting arrested for being drunk & disorderly!

:redface:  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_laugh

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Hi Penny- Reporting in for duty, as requested!  bear_original  My son was confirmed at church this morning and we had a houseful of people for lunch. It was such a nice day! And soon I'll be off to relax in the hot tub with a nice glass of wine and then to pick at the leftovers for dinner. Life is good!  :dance:
Suzanne

Ayrshire, Scotland.

Yahhhhhhhh, someone else to join in Penny, pity all those miles are between us, I think a TT party would be one great hootenanny.  You could of course invite your special friend George.  I think he is Partial to a Scottish Malt Whisky.   Reet xxx

I just sat outside as it's nice and warm out today (70's probably) and I've been making new bears out of muslin and they all look look like crap.

oh dear Erin have you got a bit of sunstroke? Maybe you need a VERY cold beer or two to get your head straight - but why muslin? Is'nt it a bit soft and floppy for bear making?

Lucky you to get such lovely weather - i've still got my heating on as it has got really chilly here in GB

Send me some sunshine please  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

clare14 Country Bears
England

YAY party at Rita's   :dance:  :dance:    Be there in a bit........   bear_laugh

Your day sounds perfect Suzanne, so happy for you  :hug:

Awww Erin, I had a disastrous bear making day a few weeks ago, so mad with myself as I felt I'd wasted the whole day.......  bear_sad    I just know you're gonna come up with something so good next though, although how could they get any better, your creations are fantastic!!!   bear_thumb

Can this be normal?

Yes, absolutely! Once you've got the bug there is no cure - so just go with the flow and you'll soon find yourself awake 22 hours a day! Just think of all that housework you could get done hahahahahahaa aha
bear_laugh
Nah, just make bears!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Jenny bean reporting for duty! :hug:  Its been crazy around here! :twisted:   Jenn

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Oh Erin, Please don't say that!  I'll have a bunch of preschool children stuck inside!!!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Hey Penny

what Americans call muslin we call calico - does that make more sense.  another one of those stoopid language things.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Reporting for duty, but I think I'm a day late!   bear_original

Board footer