Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

My wonderful swap partner, besides giving me such a wonderful bear also crocheted me a lovely yellow 'shopping bag' like we used to use in Europe.  The design allows you pack it really full and carry your goodies home with you.

Sandi S, you wonderful friend, are you psychic?

When I fell  a week ago and realized I couldn't bear weight on my left leg in any way shape or form I started using a bar stool to help me get around.  The hubs went the next day and bought a walker.  WooHooo....I'm going to need one after the bionic knee gets put in so what the hay, right.?

I was fussing in the closet that day and found the yellow crocheted bag.  And immiedietly began singing your praises, Sandi.

The bag goes everywhere, I can make a salad, put it in an old margarine container, snap on the lid and go to the chair to eat,  Voila!  no mess, no worries about dropping something on the floor and having a mess..

I can put the window cleaner and paper towels in the bag and make my way, albeit slowly, around the house cleaning.

I can fill it with crunchies and a book and go lay on the chaise lounge, except that Oregon still thinks its winter, ergo no chaise lounge, but lots of rain.

The point I am making is that we never ever really know if a simple kindness will be appreciated or forgotton.  Sandi I will be using your wonderful bag, I am told , for the next 12 weeks. I am very grateful to have it.

I use it to ferry things back and forth to the sewing room, bedroom, livingroom and every single time I use it, which is countless times the whole day long, I think of you and your kindness of adding this bag to my box.

Thank you so much, my dear friend. You will never really know how dearly I appreciate your making this bag and sending to me.

GollySincerlyhugs

dilu

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Yeah, Sandi!   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

How very kind of Sandi... that is so sweet.
I hope that your leg is getting better Diane after your fall.
bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Dilu I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your leg ..... stay safe and I hope you get some relief ..... what a lovely thing for Sandi to do ... :clap:  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Wonderful story, Dilu . . . Sandi, you are so sweet!

Only about 10 days or so until sugery, right?

Eileen

Board footer