Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

hello wiser than i ebay sellers,

i haven't sold anything on ebay in quite some time, and i am getting a little worried about getting paid by the purchaser of my bear from monday...this person has since bid and paid for other auctions, but has yet to pay on mine...i sent this person 2 invoices. is it annoying to also follow up with an e-mail? am i being too impatient? bear_ermm 

thanks for any advice you might have for me... -teresa

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Teresa, how annoying.  What I have come across, is,that sometimes my invoice does not go through from the ebay site.  Have you sent emails from both your listing site AND your email address?  This way there is a better chance of it getting through.

I still have problems sending emails from my MSN hotmail account to AOL email address from time to time.

Best of luck.  If you don't hear anything you can request the buyers phone number.  It's better to try and work it out rather then get negative feedback...unjustly.

Best of luck.  Let us know how things turn out for you.

By the way. I LOVE your avatar bear.  I want her. bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Teresa, don't worry about your bidder - she is a very good customer  and a very nice lady - you will definitely get paid.  If she likes your work, she will buy a lot of it.   She is on my notify list of customers.  It's very unusual for her to take this long to pay - maybe there is a problem with the emails getting to her?  Judi's right - try sending emails from your personal  email address.  Certaily hotmail and AOL are not compatible, but I don't think she is on AOL.  You can request her contact info through ebay, as Judi says.  If she doesn't respond, PM me and maybe I can try contacting her for you.

Hugs,

Brenda

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

oh thanks so much! i didn't know that the invoice thing doesn't always work...i went ahead and e-mailed her directly. And Brenda thank so much for the good info! if i still haven't heard by next week i will pm you, but i am sure it will be fine! i am just a worry wart!  bear_tongue

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

No problem, Teresa.  I'm sure your payment will come through very soon.

Hugs,

Brenda

Board footer