Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Can anyone recommend a decent web hosting site that offers maybe 10Mb of free space? I have my web pages done up, but nowhere to upload them to!!

We tried to use the free space offered by our internet service, but couldn't get into it even with tech support.  They put a message in to someone else who is supposedly going to call us next week, but since Wildblue doesn't even answer our emails, we're not expecting much out of them.  Darren thought I should just go with a different service.

:hug:
Tracy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think Yahoo has free photo space...LL has a space there..

and maybe picturetrail???? that is what the Kims use ...

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Freewebs is a good one ....... that is what I use, but I have upgraded which was very cheap for the yr .. $20.20US I think...

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Thanks gals :hug:

Patsy-I checked out freewebs, and thought their prices weren't bad at all for the premium hosting.  So......I signed up.  Also registered a domain name.  A few more days, and hopefully I'll have a website up and running!!  Thank you!!

:hug:
Tracy

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Tracey,
I was going to recommend "freewebs" too!

Sydney

Tracey I am glad I could help ...looking forward to seeing your website......

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Tracy, I hope you don't mind me jumping on the back of your query ... I was wondering if anyone knows of free/cheap webspace which can be accessed through broadband?  I have a community based website I need a new host for and I don't know where to start looking.  I don't want to have to disconnect my broadband connection and have to 'dial-up' every time I need to upload anything though.

I'm sure I must have webspace through AOL, but I keep getting a 'hometown' page up and it doesn't seem to provide the option of uploading an existing site built in Dreamweaver.   bear_cry

Sydney

Paula have a look at freewebs they have html or the one I use where they do the conversion for you.  I have DSL Paula ... I don't know what the diffrences are between that and broadband

Board footer